• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cool pics of the Cohiba Factory

Hey, I'll let that sorter wrap her hands around me alllll da long!

That was up here a few months ago, as well. Still very cool to see!

Wow.........all of those beautiful, delicious cigars.....going somewhere else. What a shame.

Thanks for that. It gives me the same kind of feeling like looking at a table full of food when you're hungry...

Super slide show, ( no stack overflow on my poor iPad). Found it interesting that the longer the fermentation, the less nicotine. Thanks for sharing this.

I don't understand this:

Cigars don't like the temperature and moisture differentials and their "best before" date depends on where and how they are stored.

I don't understand this: Cigars don't like the temperature and moisture differentials and their "best before" date depends on where and how they are stored.
Saw that too....didn't make sense to me.

Yeah, there's a lot of misinformation in there. Cool pics, though.

Hmmm... A silhouette of an Indian with headdress on the package. I always thought it was a chick with a ponytail.

Who knew! :laugh:

Coño que rico. I swear I'm just going to use my Colombian passport and go to Cuba (from Mexico lol.) and do a tour!

It's amazing to think that before the revolution, that was just some guy's house!