• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

coolidor vs fridgedor

Nice set up there Aero! You know what the dimensions are on that thing? Looks like one of the bigger fridges you can buy.

:0 :0 :0 HOLY MOSES!!!! That's a lot of cigars! I've been to smoke shops that didn't have that many!

Totally doing a trade with you later ;)

aeroswat said:
sorry to say this is not mine, got this off of cigarsite, I wish I had a stash like this
:D Oh man!, you had me fooled! :) I was beginning to wonder if you were a doctor, attorney, or some internet guru guy who had millions. :D

In looking at the pictures posted by aeroswat, it looks as if the back of that thing is lined in Spanish cedar, but the sides and trays themselves are not. The person would probably have some difficulty space wise if they tried to line it more. Then again, a person could create more room by knocking out all the trays, lining the sides with spanish cedar and then stacking the boxes on top of one another.

SFG75 said:
aeroswat said:
sorry to say this is not mine, got this off of cigarsite, I wish I had a stash like this
:D Oh man!, you had me fooled! :) I was beginning to wonder if you were a doctor, attorney, or some internet guru guy who had millions. :D
I noticed that the yellow post-it notes on the boxes were written in Spanish :p

Good luck with the project, Ben. I can't wait to see pictures. Next time we're back east, I look forward to raiding it! :p

In coolidor news for me, I made a new coolidor purchase!! :D :) I have somewhat of a limited space in my house for a coolidor. I could buy some huge cooler, but due to the way that the front room is built, I need a cooler that is taller without being too wide to make space for heating vents and furniture, as well as keeping the rugrats from getting into it. I'm already using a smaller Coleman cooler, and I needed a bigger one to make room for some recent purchases. In the mean time, the Coleman is out of commission for now, but will be used again when the bigger one is full. :D I bought this 60-quart Igloo Ice Cube cooler yesterday and it's awesome! I've got two boxes of cigars in there, as well as two, gallon baggies filled with thirty or more cigars each.

How many boxes will that 60 qt. hold being square instead of rectangle? It is a good idea for people with limited space. And I like the idea of the lid storage area for lighter, cutter, etc. Fill me in man! Give me a guessimate (sp?) if you have to :thumbs:

joxxy said:
Next time we're back east, I look forward to raiding it! :p
Thanks Jerry! Send me your requests of what you would like in there so I can have some time to fill 'em ;) :thumbs:

As an update: ordered a pound of beads...waiting.... and am almost done with a newbie trade with Lucasbuck...so I need to get down there and clean the thing up and get it ready for sticks! :D :thumbs:

cvmfour said:
How many boxes will that 60 qt. hold being square instead of rectangle? It is a good idea for people with limited space. And I like the idea of the lid storage area for lighter, cutter, etc. Fill me in man! Give me a guessimate (sp?) if you have to :thumbs:
I would imagine that you could work twenty to twenty-five boxes in there. That is of course, if you line the edges with the boxes in a vertical position. Currently, I have two baxes and two gallon baggies filled with about thirty cigars each. This thing is air-tight, perhaps overly so. I had to battle with 72-73 percent humidity but found a spigott at the bottom of the cube thing that you can open up to let some air in. Since opening it, too much humidity hasn't been a problem!. It's a funny design, but effective.