• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coventrycat86's worst nightmare..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Senator Clinton has announced her run for the Presidency :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

another debacle by the dem party, that <rhymes with bunt> isn't electable

Worst nightmare? :laugh: More like a dream come true!! :thumbs:

Any Republican serving time in jail for multiple felonies could beat her! :laugh:

Wow,
I thought you were going to remark on the fact that you've overtaken Bill in post count. :p
Wilkey

This next election will be one to watch. The Dems tend to put far left candidates out there and the Repub's have the shadow of an unpopular war in Iraq that will haunt them.

Grab some popcorn and hang on, this will be a wild ride.

i dhought everone their was going to misspellin all things and yousing there,their,there's impropolie :D

Wait a minute wasn't she President for 2 terms already? ???

Looking at American Politics from the outside, on the Canadian side of the border, my thoughts were somewhat the same.

Didn't she do a pretty good job the last time she ran the country???? :whistling: :cool:

This next election will be one to watch. The Dems tend to put far left candidates out there and the Repub's have the shadow of an unpopular war in Iraq that will haunt them.

Grab some popcorn and hang on, this will be a wild ride.

Clinton isn't really far left. She just talked a big game as First Lady, now she's all peachy. A fun fact about her is that she served on the Wal-Mart board while Bill was governor of Arkansas.

Hey! She's got my vote!

I'm gonna change my party affiliation to Democrat for the primaries, then switch back after. (not like it makes a damn bit of difference being from Kansas, just simple satisfaction of having helped her along :) )

*shudder* I'd rather vote for YoKo Ono...ugh...

Melly
"Just give me a good republican candidate please"

Status
Not open for further replies.