• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

COVID-19 vaccine, you getting it?

I am going to leave this here for anyone to watch... Not saying this is 100% true or not, because I don’t know... I don’t know if the speaker has motive or not, this is just additional information...

Is this the same Steven Hotze? :rolleyes:
If this is the same guy then he seriously needs to sit his azz down, relax, chill the **** out, and 'have a cigar'

That is him, but that Wiki entry is complete bullshit. The sources cited are hit pieces.

Anyone can 'edit' a Wiki page; Hell, even I have done it. Maybe Dr. Hotze could try that?
I would have to say that based on your claim, if anyone is defamed & libeled by so many legitimate newspapers, then I can only imagine Dr. Hotze has made more money in defamation law suits than he ever could as a 'physician.' If that isn't the case then Dr. Hotze must really not be that bright.

Anyone can 'edit' a Wiki page; Hell, even I have done it. Maybe Dr. Hotze could try that?
I would have to say that based on your claim, if anyone is defamed & libeled by so many legitimate newspapers, then I can only imagine Dr. Hotze has made more money in defamation law suits than he ever could as a 'physician.' If that isn't the case then Dr. Hotze must really not be that bright.

If I were you, I'd surely trust newspapers over someone that is a patient of a doctor that he mentored.
🤦

Is this the same Steven Hotze? :rolleyes:
If this is the same guy then he seriously needs to sit his azz down, relax, chill the **** out, and 'have a cigar'
As I said before I thought he made some interesting points, but I didn't know the Dr. or the source of information. I deleted my post, anyone that wanted to watch it certainly had time to do so. Don't want this thread to get hijacked about Dr.'s credentials or Sources, ect. I apologize for posting and if it offended anyone...

As I said before I thought he made some interesting points, but I didn't know the Dr. or the source of information. I deleted my post, anyone that wanted to watch it certainly had time to do so. Don't want this thread to get hijacked about Dr.'s credentials or Sources, ect. I apologize for posting and if it offended anyone...

No worries. Some just need to be able to debate or post opinions without posting passive-aggressive (or blatant) attacks. Any statement of case that requires an emoji would probably be better served as a PM.

Except in his opening, this doc makes a false statement, as we receive flu vaxes annually not to be immune, but to have protection against severe symptoms should we become infected/exposed to flu. mRNA vaxes are not a brand new science, but are fairly recent, and, are being used to treat/cure many types of ailments. Now is $$$$ involved and motivates people? Yes snd yes are very likely the answers. Again, we are all free to make the best decisions we feel work for us and those we care about.

I wish you all good health.

C

This thread is exactly why politics is not discussed, it will invariably lead down an ugly path. Having strong opinions about something like this is like having a strong believe that a coin will end up heads or tails.

Regardless of how "friendly" discussions may be, it can only lead to problems which simply aren't worth spit! To argue, or even discuss, something that is 49% mis-information,and 49% dis-information, is dangerous to the sanctity that we preserve here.

The information available to us is complete horse-shit and not worth analyzing and scrutinizing. You would be better off analyzing which WWF wrestler will win.

I watched the Hotze video twice, I listened, and I took notes.
(1) Hotze is really hung up on the definition of the term 'vaccine,' he claims big pharma & the government are lying to the public by calling it a 'vaccine,' and he states the mRNA vaccine doesn't meet the CDC's own definition for a 'vaccine.'
(2) Hotze claims the 'vaccine' is more dangerous than the virus.
(3) Hotze claims Hydroxychloroquine is a legitimate treatment for the virus.
(4) Hotze states we should allow the virus to run its' course until which time the nation experiences a "herd immunity."

He states all of that in the video; I watched it twice & I took notes.

Think I'll go take a dump now ...................... maybe even have a cigar ................

(1) Hotze is really hung up on the definition of the term 'vaccine,' he claims big pharma & the government are lying to the public by calling it a 'vaccine,' and he states the mRNA vaccine doesn't meet the CDC's own definition for a 'vaccine.'
(4) Hotze states we should allow the virus to run its' course until which time the nation experiences a "herd immunity."

I don't see anything wrong with any of those claims.

Like with Cuban cigars, you have to trust your source. I happen to trust Hotze, but you're free to think he's a nut job. Either way, we have the luxury of being able to disagree on subjects and move on to something else.

Think I'll go take a dump now ...................... maybe even have a cigar ................
I watched this video 3 times and I still think Shane McMahon will woop his ass!

Actually, I don't know who either of these guys are, and I have never watched WWE, so that makes my opinion on this subject fall right in line.;)

Linky

This is not a political video (unless everything we say or do is political). Any political bias is being brought in by the viewer and our own experiences. Not once does he mention a political party, a specific administration, a politician or any specific bureaucrats. He calls out government, big pharma, and the media. Control, power, and money. I appreciated the post/video and believe it was appropriate to the discussion.

This is not a political video (unless everything we say or do is political). Any political bias is being brought in by the viewer and our own experiences. Not once does he mention a political party, a specific administration, a politician or any specific bureaucrats. He calls out government, big pharma, and the media. Control, power, and money. I appreciated the post/video and believe it was appropriate to the discussion.
I haven't seen the video, it's not about the video. And quite frankly, ANYTHING that calls out government, big pharma, and the media is something I am all for! But those things are ALL 100% political. Control, power, and money is the sole purpose of politics. Is it not?

I haven't seen the video, it's not about the video. And quite frankly, ANYTHING that calls out government, big pharma, and the media is something I am all for! But those things are ALL 100% political. Control, power, and money is the sole purpose of politics. Is it not?
And he calls them out for it, in context, without being political. He doesn’t call out a specific party, if anything (between the lines), he calls out both of them. And my response was completely about the video and how the information helps me decide if I want the “vaccine.”

Fifty-two percent of the reported deaths were among men, 45% were women and 3% are unknown.

'unknown ' ??

Got my second dose of the moderna vaccine on February 8th. No issues other than a mildly sore arm and some minor flu like symptoms after the second dose