• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s “Cigar 101 ” Newbie Pass 2

My wife called and said the box arrived. I have some things to do with the kids this evening, but I will try to get the puts and takes done after they are in bed. I should be able to get it back on the road tomorrow.

Are you ready Jim or do you want me to hold it for a while? :laugh: :laugh:

PM your addy to me so I can verify it against the list. If I can’t make it to the post office I may have to ship UPS from work so I also need to know if the address is your home or work (residential or commercial). UPS is a pain about this.

Keith, thanks for letting me play.

Dave

Inside info, if you say that it is going to a business (commercial) you'll save some bucks :D *cough cough* What where'd that come from?

Inside info, if you say that it is going to a business (commercial) you'll save some bucks :D *cough cough* What where'd that come from?

And then when they deliver it to a residence they charge you the difference and a service charge. :angry:

On the road again. It’s coming at you Jim.

UPS Tracking #1Z8994580345414417

What a collection of cigars. Especially to a newbie. :) Many of these are not stocked by the local B&M’s so it was very interesting seeing some of them. When I opened the inner box the aroma was amazing. I just had to take several deep breathes and enjoy it.

The box is still in good condition and the beads are well hydrated.

Thanks again Keith.

Dave

The latest Tracking info-

ALISO VIEJO,CA, US 03/12/2008 8:56 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

03/12/2008 6:27 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

US 03/12/2008 7:39 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

I am on it!!

Jim

Out for delivery! My girlfriend probably will accept the package and when she does I will check over it tonight and post my P's and T's.

Jim

Pass is here! I will check it out and post my puts and takes in just a bit.

Jim

Cigars look good and accounted for-check
Beads look good and moist-check
Box looks ok-check

I propose the following-

T #100 Padron 1964 Anniversary Torpedo Maduro/P #141- Opus X Double Corona
T #118 2005 God Of Fire Robusto/P #142 Anejo 50
T #133 Ashton VSG Illusion/P #143 Opus X #5

P #144 Anejo #49

Let me know if this is acceptable. and I will get this bad boy ready to rock and roll.

Jim

Cigars look good and accounted for-check
Beads look good and moist-check
Box looks ok-check

I propose the following-

T #118 2005 God Of Fire Robusto/P #142 Anejo 50

P #144 Anejo #49

Let me know if this is acceptable. and I will get this bad boy ready to rock and roll.

Jim

Jim

Your first and third are approved the second is not. The God of Fire Robusto is a $22.00 stick and the Anejo 50 is an $8.00 stick. This trade won't work. :( Got something else for the GOF?

Keith

Sorry my mistake!! :blush: I am not sure how I figured that up, but clearly I need to go back to math class as I just looked it over again and yep it is a $22.00 stick. Let me get back to you.

Jim

I am going to change my puts and takes and eliminate the GOF. So here they are as follows-

P #144 Anejo #49

So since Keith has already approved these I will get this boxed up tonight when I get off work and put on the road!

Jim

I am going to change my puts and takes and eliminate the GOF. So here they are as follows-

P #144 Anejo #49

So since Keith has already approved these I will get this boxed up tonight when I get off work and put on the road!

Jim

On the list change #143 to #142 and #144 to #143. Thanks for playing Jim. We're almost done here, two stops to go.

Keith

Yes my mistake here is my proposal again with a couple bonuses-

T #133 Ashton VSG Illusion/P #142 Opus X #5

P #143 Anejo #49
P #144 Anejo #50

Jim

All packaged back up and ready to head to Minnesota. I will post a DC # when it hits the road in the AM.

Jim

I need a price check on two cigars please:

109. Kinky Friedman Kinkycristo
112. Fuente Fuente Opus X

I haven't had any trouble at all looking up prices on any of the other cigars I am considering but I can't find an MSRP on the Opus since nobody seems to sell them anywhere near it. And I have never even heard of a Kinky Friedman - gotta try a cigar with a name like that :)

Keith and/or anyone else, can you give me some guidance here?

- Tim

The MSRP on the OpusXFF is $9.50, but also remember that you have to match rarity as well. Sometimes this can be difficult.

As far as the Kinky, he is the only one to sell this cigar and a box of Kinkycristo's are $150 so they are $7.50 a piece.

Normally I would take this opportunity and tell you to "search" it but this is a learning pass.

Yes my mistake here is my proposal again with a couple bonuses-

T #133 Ashton VSG Illusion/P #142 Opus X #5

P #143 Anejo #49
P #144 Anejo #50

Jim

Thanks for the extras Jim. It's been a fun pass. Almost over.

Keith