• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

Okay, now mine really is messed up. I don't know exactly how but I clicked and dragged a piece and the window resized and now the puzzle window is too small for the puzzle and I haven't been able to increase the size of the puzzle window. I know because I have the border complete.

I'm done. Reload fixed the window size and reset the pieces.

Finally.jpg

and smokes are:

AF Anejo 46
Boli PC
Tat Havana VI Hermoso
Padron 2000
Viaje 50/50 No. 2

Holy! dayum Ben! I just got my borders and decided to check in. :0

Balls!

I didn't recognize the Viaje band but I figured I'd burn that bridge when I got to it.

At least my wife can get back to her FreeCell game now...

kingantzpuzzlea.jpg

Not fair it doesn't load on an iPad. :(

That'll teach you for purchasing an inferior product solely based on the public's lack of wanting everything easy in their life so much so that it has even become a burden to simply flip open a piece of hinged plastic 90° I'm really hoping you learned from your experience in losing this contest because you and the rest of the "All Hail the Mighty Fruit" clan are giving me diarrhea hey Jay, how the hell are ya meet up for a smoke next week

Punctuation marks omitted . . , .?? , , . .
Use them where you see fit

Not fair it doesn't load on an iPad. :(

That'll teach you for purchasing an inferior product solely based on the public's lack of wanting everything easy in their life so much so that it has even become a burden to simply flip open a piece of hinged plastic 90° I'm really hoping you learned from your experience in losing this contest because you and the rest of the "All Hail the Mighty Fruit" clan are giving me diarrhea hey Jay, how the hell are ya meet up for a smoke next week

Punctuation marks omitted . . , .?? , , . .
Use them where you see fit

Lets set something up for next week Los. I can bring my iPad and iPhone for you to play around with! :laugh:

Padron Londres instead of a 2000?

Sorry, I was in Louisville (sorry, Loooville as the locals call it.) last week for a tradeshow and now digging out of my desk. Yikes!

Cool puzzle contest.

I believe only modo can guess since he is the only one who has finished the puzzle.

Sorry, I was in Louisville (sorry, Loooville as the locals call it.)

On behalf of my dearly departed mother who went to high school in Louisville (Shawnee High School for those who know the town), the pronunciation is Lou-uh-vull. :D

Finally.jpg

and smokes are:

AF Anejo 46
Boli PC
Tat Havana VI Hermoso
Padron 2000
Viaje 50/50 No. 2

Excellent on getting that put together brother, but one of the stogies is incorrect...

Only one huh? Well I noticed I totally screwed up one of the guesses...sooo

AF Anejo 49
Boli PC
Tat Havana VI Hermoso
Padron 2000
Viaje 50/50 No. 2

I believe only modo can guess since he is the only one who has finished the puzzle.

You're probably right, Nash.

Sorry, Modo.

No problem...thanks for the help :cool: