• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP 2015 13 Run Pool Full

Brickhouse said:
Crap, I need to get off my lazy ass and take care of my wager piece.  I'll  knock it out this weekend.

San Fran and Seattle......ummm.....ok? ???  Hard to say what a good team to have is in a competition such as this.

The good teams in terms of standings are usually not the winners.  Last year I think it was Oakland, San Diego and Colorado...

sorry it is so small I am not so good with this stuff, anyway, go to the pool site and click the standings tab for a better view.  Thanks.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12509]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12508]

Tampa and Atlanta... :thumbs:

I'm glad this is not the World Serious pool :laugh:

golfgar said:
Picks have been made randomly..............go to the site and look under the standings tab. 

Clint, Don't know exactly how you did it but you got the vaunted St. Louis Cardinals, although how well they do this year doesn't mean too much in this game.  I got the Cleveland Indians. 
Live and Die by the Cardinals :) 

Can someone post a link. Can't seem to find the one I used to sign up. Thx in advance!

Same here. Been a tough couple of weeks and will be out of town over the weekend but will address asap next week.

golfgar said:

Crap, I need to get off my lazy ass and take care of my wager piece.  I'll  knock it out this weekend.

San Fran and Seattle......ummm.....ok? ???  Hard to say what a good team to have is in a competition such as this.

The good teams in terms of standings are usually not the winners.  Last year I think it was Oakland, San Diego and Colorado...

As long as they are good enough to get 13 runs but suck enough to get 0....

jsm11 said:
Tampa and Atlanta... :thumbs:

I'm glad this is not the World Serious pool :laugh:
Amen on the World Series pool!.......I've got Twins and Billy Bean ball.

I came home early on Wednesday to a sick four year old. I was unable to ship my package as I said I would on Wednesday. I got the package out on Thursday instead. My bad. :( The kid at Office Depot could not figure out the USPS site, so the box is coming UPS. The tracking on the package is 1ZA8656E0397117376. Thanks Larry!

My sticks will be:

2 - Anejo 50

2 - HDM Epi 2

2 - Padron Serie 26 #35 Maddie

They will go out today.  DC# 9405903699300379258368

Edited to add DC

Thanks this should be a big week for getting the sticks into the official humi.

I'm sending
  • PAM Superior
  • PAM Exclusivo
  • EP Carillo EL 2013
  • El Triunfador (brown label lancero)
  • My Father Le Bijou Churchill
  • My Father Le Bijou Yotpedo
As soon as the post man picks them up, I'll post the DC.

Updated the list of received entries.

Updated the list for entries received. 

Deep apologies for the delays guys. Proposed sticks:

Merlion 5x50 robusto
Rodrigo Fortaleza Cinqo 5
2013 Gary Sheffield 500 HR toro (going w the baseball theme)