• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Advisory Council

Would you be open to a small group of advisors to help resolve disputes?

• Yes, and let them lock threads.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but no moderator permissions, only advisory functions.

• Maybe or not sure.

• No, bad idea!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great King Rat said:
The type of policing that most members are tired of will come to an end kitty. Before you know it the “no one is going to tell ME what do” people will take over.

Excuse me? Who are these "most memnbers" you refer to? Don't lump the majority of intelligent members here in with your idiot-squad.

Rod - this asswipe is directly threatening you and the site by saying he and his "people" intend to take it over, why is he still here?

I beg to differ with you Rat. If you feel you're going to take over CP and the way we run it, I advise you find a new cigar forum.

Yes Señor Rat, we kitties know how to play that game...
th_KITTY-vi.gif

I'll add his buddy.

snipercat.jpg

Rod, I do not want to take over anything, please lets not take my statements out of context. However, lets not be naïve either. I think we all realize that there are problems that need to be addressed. This constant bickering/ bating / ganging up / posting BS pictures needs to stop. It happens almost everyday at CP and I can forward you the posts. Very childish.

Obviously edmox must have felt and read posts that made him upset and he is trying to come up with a solution. I'm seeing fewer fogs posting at CP now. Why is that? I see them posting at other sites now. Hell, I'm even posting more on other sites now. I have lost some of the loyalty I felt few months ago. I would like to get that feeling back again.

I think the council idea can be used as tool to cut down on needless attacks by corrupt fogs.

Regards,

Now this is funny! What loyalty? Who? Where? When?

Go back to the lap of the Gods, Rat...

Ok, I've read this again and again. Where would anyone take this out of context:

The type of policing that most members are tired of will come to an end kitty. Before you know it the “no one is going to tell ME what do” people will take over.

Pretty clear to me what your intentions are...

You've been posting elsewhere and don't feel the same loyalty to this place? That's a good thing...

Where have all the FOGs gone? They're tired of crap like you regularly post...

Sorry, never been a need never will be a need. NO vote from me.

Rat,

I don't know any "corrupt fogs". I only know corrupt newbies who think they can take over and change a 6 year old policy. If your intentions truely are to "take over", your stay here will be short lived. The "corrupt fogs" are who built this community. Don't like it, here's a list of other forums you might enjoy:

CigarWeekly
ClubStogie
StogieChat

Enjoy...

Emo,

sense you feel it's alright to commendere my maybe and convert it to a yes, let me clearly state my opinion on this!

I DO NOT WANT CP TO BECOME A MODERATED/SEMI-MODERATED BOARD.

Now, having said that, something does indeed need to change. There is too much slack given around here lately and I for one am fed up with it.

I think moderation would just fan the flames. Rod has mentioned more than once about posts being deleted out of hand as one of the reasons he does not wish moderation. It seems to me a newbie here that there is a certain amount of disruption but when it gets out of hand Rod steps in quickly. this way of management seems to work and is reflected in many large companies it is also were some of the best ideas and comunication come from. Moderation would probably be considered as censorship by some and may cause us to lose some of our most valued members. Besides who hasnt got a good laugh at some of these threads. I originaly voted yes with no powers now i change it to bad idea after thinking about it.

I vote that King Rat be banned. He will never accept the fact that he has a piss poor attitude and will only continue to cause trouble. This guy is hopeless.

Comeon guys, we love ratty the ratbastid, and jeffro600 the jackass in a squirrel suit and gtphale the jerkwad who uses his car to define himself... that's right a car and thinks it's 1940 and anyone better than him is a nazi...
Ya gotta have the obnoxious narcists to appreciate the regular guys.

NA

Great King Rat said:
....posting BS pictures
[snapback]277032[/snapback]​

Yeah right, that'll stop sometime soon.....
20041116_paradijs-vi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.