• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Bumper Sticker

Would you buy (or trade cigars) for a CP Bumper Sticker

• Yes, one or maybe a couple...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Thanks....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KayakinBoy

I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
Alright guys,
With Rod's permission, I'm wondering if I had made maybe 50 or so bumper stickers with CigarPass.com, or something like that, if people would be interested in buying or trading for them. I think the big thing would be that this would really get the site noticed alot more, plus you could show off your un-dying love for this website. It's not all finalized yet, and I'm not sure on prices, but it wouldn't be over the top at all. The image would be voted on by us, so we knew which the majority liked. What do you all think? Please post any questions or comments. Thanks for the vote!

John

Sounds like a good idea! I'd get one to slap on my guitar case.

Eric

Guess it would something cool to slap on my tuppedor. How much would this be costing us, money or stoges?

Great idea....

Even better if they had copies of AVB's cigar girls on the stickers....

Might run into some copyright problems putting the cigar girls on the stickers. I'd sorta like to see one before I'd commit either way.

Treamayne said:
Great idea....

Even better if they had copies of AVB's cigar girls on the stickers....
[snapback]156653[/snapback]​

I'd like to see them as well. It won't be going on my truck, but I'm sure one or two would find their way on my coolers.

Definately worth lookin' into! I'd like to see the prototype before committin'!

Floyd T. :sign:

I'm not a fan of bumper stickers, but I'd love to see hats, shirts or mugs. (Deja vu, huh?)

I've mentioned this before, but my bro owns an embroidery company. If we select a logo/design to go with, I can talk to him about getting some shirts or hats done (with Rod's permission, of course).

Not sure about the price, but I'll give him a buzz and see what range we're looking at.

-- Steve

stevehawk said:
I'm not a fan of bumper stickers, but I'd love to see hats, shirts or mugs. (Deja vu, huh?)

I've mentioned this before, but my bro owns an embroidery company. If we select a logo/design to go with, I can talk to him about getting some shirts or hats done (with Rod's permission, of course).

Not sure about the price, but I'll give him a buzz and see what range we're looking at.

-- Steve
[snapback]156690[/snapback]​

How about a Golf Polo?

(afterthought) Why not have Rod put forth a few CP Logo designs that he approves. And then, we could have whatever we wanted made with the logo on it with the kicker being you have to send a freebie or two of each item to Rod for the use of the logo.

Would something like that make sense.

I'd be willing to get some golf type stuff going. It would be like a box split or a group buy w/Rod getting the freebie(s).

M. Gipson

I am working with my artist on a few more designs. Once we get a new design, I will have some more material/products made up.

I am also in the midst of creating another page for all the items. We still have CP mousepads, so I will post that first. Should have the page up in the next few days. I will keep you posted.

Thanks,
Rod

Sweet, as long as the chick on the cigar goes-I don't want to have that on my car in the small town that I live in. Lord knows they think of me with my Michael Moore books in the back window. :laugh: :laugh: I have to respect the rubes around here to some degree. ;)

I could def. see picking up a bumpersticker or two, maybe a shirt, prob. not a coffeemug.

Can we find a way to a bunch of those cheapie plastic cutters, the $3 ones found all over, w/ our logo on it?

Actually, would like to get a guayabera [yes, CC, this is prob. spelled wrong] CP Shirt, w/ the 4 pockets, and the logo one one of them.

Of course, it all depends on the design, but good chance I'd grab something.
[if my laptop had a mouse, I'd grab a mousepad]

:thumbs:

Bumper sticker , coffee mug, cap, shirt , bed sheets with the cigar pass girl on them. :p all the above.

I was given a Montecristo jacket from JR's Intrepid II smoker. I was thinking of haveing the Cigarpass logo airbbrushed on the back :D