• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Chili Contest - Part III

Nicely done Mike, next time I'm making Ghost Chilis for dinner!

Job well done! :thumbs:

Next challenge need be two peppers!

My flaming craps have  stopped finally.

Tall Paul said:
Nice work mike! What's with the safety glasses?
I'm on the SAE Mini baja team at my school, and I spend most of my time in the shop and machine shop. I just leave them on my head so I don't forget them.

I went to the farmers market tonight and picked up habanero and bhut jolokia (ghost pepper) plants. They're going in my new pepper garden. I will be don't some experimenting with the ghost pepper. Should have a crop in a couple months.

Rod said:
I went to the farmers market tonight and picked up habanero and bhut jolokia (ghost pepper) plants. They're going in my new pepper garden. I will be don't some experimenting with the ghost pepper. Should have a crop in a couple months.

I will send a 5er if YOU eat a ghost pepper on video with the same rules!  :laugh:

Great job Mike!!

That makes 2 of us that would like to see that Paul.  :D

Tall Paul said:

I will send a 5er if YOU eat a ghost pepper on video with the same rules!  :laugh:

I'll raise you 5 cigars, and see you 10.

TP & Rod...I'd send you each a box of cigars if you each eat a Ghost Pepper on video per the aforementioned rules.  

thechenman said:
TP & Rod...I'd send you each a box of cigars if you each eat a Ghost Pepper on video per the aforementioned rules.  
Can this be filmed at the ER... :laugh:

We would need paramedics on standby then.

thechenman said:

We could film it at the QSH... :D

I am not going agree to this sorry buddy...LOL

Tall Paul said:

We could film it at the QSH... :D

I am not going agree to this sorry buddy...LOL

That's probably the smart choice... ;)