• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Cigar Contest - Saltine Challenge

Will ponder this till tomorrow, going to dinner with the Inlaws tonight. Hold that thought coopsdeloops.

Well honestly, there is no "nothing". You have nothing to lose. i was going to give away 2 five packs, one for the greatest "epic failure" in honor of our new friend Skweezy Jibbs, but since you're the only one man enough to try... ;)

There is NO way in heck I'm attempting this tonight as I am stuffed to the gizzards and then some after a most pleasant Mexican meal with the wife and Inlaws. Lets see what tomorrow brings. I will update/post when and if this act shall be attempted. I'm pretty sure I'm up to it, just not happening tonight.

C

coopsdeloops said:
Anyone is welcome to attempt! How about that "Sickly" Wkoti? Or Mr. Habanero Rod?

Isn't the challenge done I was going to attempt it but C posted so fast I figured it was done.

Yes but, coopsdeloops posted a double or nothing (something) challenge, 8 crackers in 60 seconds. I'm going to give THIS a go likely tonight.

Josh said:
Rod, what's in it for the habanero/cracker challenge?

I think all the drool the habanero causes would make the crackers easier to get down.

If anyone knows about easily going down, it's Josh.

Ok tried 8 in 60 seconds, couldn't do it, it took 106 and 108. Wife deleted vids. If anyone cans do 8 in 60 seconds, my hats off to ya.

C

CMontoya79 said:
Ok tried 8 in 60 seconds, couldn't do it, it took 106 and 108. Wife deleted vids. If anyone cans do 8 in 60 seconds, my hats off to ya.

C

Hats off to for trying C!

CMontoya79 said:

C
Well send me your address anyways!

OK FAIL doesn't cover it! C I don't know how you did this not once but twice. Once I got the second stack into my mouth i immediately started to gag then i took a breath in and choked on the cracker dust. I now have a pile of chewed up crackers on the floor of my office (aka Shitty work van :laugh: ) Cool contest coops hope you guys enjoy the fail.

Paul

http://youtu.be/eLPoWhUpsL8

Sweet vid! 6 is tough, 8 is almost impossible, some fugger on YouTube ate 3x3 9!!! I have no idea his that guy did 9???

C

Thanks for playing Paul! You did about as well as I did. This gave me a good laugh. You win the Epic Fail five pack, full of epic failure mystery cigars. Send me your address and I'll get them out this week.

Thanks brother! Pm incoming

I can't believe how bad it dried out my mouth... Lol

Paul

Cigars Arrived today Coops and that is one hell of a losers prize...LOL Thank you very much.

Paul