• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Cigar Contest - Saltine Challenge

Will ponder this till tomorrow, going to dinner with the Inlaws tonight. Hold that thought coopsdeloops.

Well honestly, there is no "nothing". You have nothing to lose. i was going to give away 2 five packs, one for the greatest "epic failure" in honor of our new friend Skweezy Jibbs, but since you're the only one man enough to try... ;)

There is NO way in heck I'm attempting this tonight as I am stuffed to the gizzards and then some after a most pleasant Mexican meal with the wife and Inlaws. Lets see what tomorrow brings. I will update/post when and if this act shall be attempted. I'm pretty sure I'm up to it, just not happening tonight.

C

coopsdeloops said:
Anyone is welcome to attempt! How about that "Sickly" Wkoti? Or Mr. Habanero Rod?

Isn't the challenge done I was going to attempt it but C posted so fast I figured it was done.

Yes but, coopsdeloops posted a double or nothing (something) challenge, 8 crackers in 60 seconds. I'm going to give THIS a go likely tonight.

Ok tried 8 in 60 seconds, couldn't do it, it took 106 and 108. Wife deleted vids. If anyone cans do 8 in 60 seconds, my hats off to ya.

C

CMontoya79 said:
Ok tried 8 in 60 seconds, couldn't do it, it took 106 and 108. Wife deleted vids. If anyone cans do 8 in 60 seconds, my hats off to ya.

C

Hats off to for trying C!

OK FAIL doesn't cover it! C I don't know how you did this not once but twice. Once I got the second stack into my mouth i immediately started to gag then i took a breath in and choked on the cracker dust. I now have a pile of chewed up crackers on the floor of my office (aka Shitty work van :laugh: ) Cool contest coops hope you guys enjoy the fail.

Paul

http://youtu.be/eLPoWhUpsL8

Sweet vid! 6 is tough, 8 is almost impossible, some fugger on YouTube ate 3x3 9!!! I have no idea his that guy did 9???

C

Thanks for playing Paul! You did about as well as I did. This gave me a good laugh. You win the Epic Fail five pack, full of epic failure mystery cigars. Send me your address and I'll get them out this week.

Cigars Arrived today Coops and that is one hell of a losers prize...LOL Thank you very much.

Paul

Back