• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP College Bowl Tournament '09

Putz Mulligan

shhhhhh, cigar learning in process!
It's time for the CP College Bowl Tournament! Last year Cparker took the lion's share with first place and yours truly took second. We had 15 participants last year lets see if we can improve on that!

The Tourney rules: pick a winner for each bowl game, rank each by confidence value 1-34 and with each correct pick you are awarded the value you assigned that particular bowl. In the event of a tie at the end an overall winner is determined by the score of the BCS Championship.

Entry is a fiver - no dog rockets ($5 and up). If there is enough interest there might be second and third place awarded. My addy is in my profile and please mark the package as CP College Tourney. Sticks must be mailed with DC # by 12/31/09. If they are not, too bad for you! No, really, too bad for you! So make the deadline!!!

The final date for signing up on Yahoo is 12/18.

I know there are a lot of College Football fans here so let’s see who comes out on top!

Here is the LINK to the yahoo College Pick 'EM

This years Bowl Schedule

The Participants:

Putz Mulligan: Sticks Received
Drunkfish: Sticks Received
LongDraw: Sticks Received
Brickhouse: Sticks Received
txraddoc: Sticks Received
Wasy: Sticks Received
fivebyfifty: Sticks Received
StatHaldol: Sticks Received
Modo22: Sticks Received
whopper: Sticks Received
Cparker: Sticks Received
ChiTown_Huck: Sticks Received
cookie_1978: Sticks Received
tasman: Sticks Received
thieinde: Sticks Received
SweetMelissa: Sticks Received
theoberthogan: Sticks Received
Sack: Sticks Received

I tried to register with yahoo and of course having trouble? Not any good at these accounts?

Dean, were you able to get in or not? I think it's user error.....