• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP College Bowl Tournament - Final!

I have updated the original post with a current list of members and entry fee status.

For those of you sitting on the fence:

After all the lip smacking armchair quarterbacking this season I am surprise to not see some people signed up for this!

So, bumped!

Where are all of the Florida fans, Notre Dame, Arkansas...................

There is still time folks! Step on up, don't be shy!

Boondoggie, don't worry about those stick......CAUSE THEY ARE MINE !!!

Cparker

Where is Gator for this ? I would think after his Heisman prognostication he would be quick to lose some sticks.

Cparker

Where is Gator for this ? I would think after his Heisman prognostication he would be quick to lose some sticks.

Cparker

Excellent question! Where are Gator, Tkoepp, marcsheldon and many others?

Welcome guys!

For anyone else interested this closes at kickoff tomorrow (12/20).

Great to have all aboard!! We are up to 15 participants!

Everyone has registered on Yahoo as per the first post except ChiTown_Huck..........got until tomorrow Brian!

Good luck to all and if there are any stragglers there is still time to join in!

Should I just PM my addy so you can ship these to me ?? I mean, I AM GOING TO WIN, so why wait ? 15 players x 5 quality sticks = me having a good time!!!.

Cparker

Should I just PM my addy so you can ship these to me ?? I mean, I AM GOING TO WIN, so why wait ? 15 players x 5 quality sticks = me having a good time!!!.

Cparker

Cparker,

Please visit this Website, it will help you understand that you have entered a mysterious and fascinating world of dreams where the rules of reality do not apply.

I'll send you picture of me smoking all those great cigars after I win!

edited because I am an idiot and hit the post button before I wrote anything ???

Gentlemen,

I beg to disagree, as I believe you are all fighting over 2nd place. I probably could have saved our esteemed host a great deal of postage by having you all mail your sticks to me, but I did not want to appear that forward! :whistling: