• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP College Bowl Tournament - Final!

Picks are in.....yes I went through the formality of actually making my picks even though they are all correct.

Ok, so who started off on the wrong foot last night?

*raises hand*

How many of you were a little scared that Utah was going to blow it?!

I also picked Navy but only for a point!

Why can you still revise your picks and the point value? Strange, I would have thought that they would be locked.

I also picked Navy but only for a point!

Why can you still revise your picks and the point value? Strange, I would have thought that they would be locked.

Not sure why but I won't complain!

I did a search and could not find my answer to a question. Is it bad form for a newbie to win this thing :whistling:

Somehow, this just is not going as planned....or perhaps it is a super secret stealth plan to conceal my prowess later in the game......or who I am kidding, that Navy pick SUCKED.

Cparker

I guess I was the only dumb ass that picked NAVY. I sure am glad it was only for 1 pt.

As its Christmas and no one likes to be left out of the fun there is a contest open to all except the participants (sorry gents). There are fifteen entrants in the CP College Bowl Tournament and the contest is this:

Who can guess which participant will be the overall winner and what will be the total final score. God forbid, in the event of a tie, please place what you believe the score of the BCS Championship will be.

Pertinent information:

32 bowl games
Each game is ranked 1-32
Maximum points available 528 (perfect picks)

Pick one of the following members:

smellysell
cookie_1978
wasy
fivebyfifty
fatken
boonedoggle
Putz Mulligan
Brickhouse
GOCOUGS2002
StinkiMonki
Cparker
Jack Straw
ChiTown_Huck
Marcsheldon
Southpaw

Example:

Winner: Putz Mulligan
CP Tourney Final Score: 528 pts.
BCS Outcome: Ohio State 56 > LSU 3

Prize: Ten cigars of my choosing (no dog rockets), I will post later what the bounty will be.

Rules:

1. One entry per member, NO EDITS! (post correctly the first time otherwise disqualification baby)
2. Cut off for entering is Midnight 12/31, anything after does not qualify!
3. My rules so no whining!
4. Have fun and Merry Christmas!

I haven't even seen a game yet! :angry:

Still waiting for the dishnetwork guy to come hook up the TVs.

Thanks for the contest, Charlie! How about...

Winner: smellysell
CP Tourney Final Score: 461 pts.
BCS Outcome: LSU 28 > OSU 24

Winner: Marcsheldon
CP Tourney Final Score: 486 pts.
BCS Outcome: LSU 34 > OSU 21

Super contest, and super lineup of BOTL.
Good luck to all of you, and even more luck to ME!!!

Thanks

Tim