• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP CONTEST: Cigar Photo Contest for June, 2012

Which picture is the best?

• BlindedByScience

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Kann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yojimbo

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Looking for Knowledge

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • petthefish

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • CigarMan Andy (1st picture)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BSneed51

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • seavita

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • MrAnderson41

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Backslide

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
My belated birthday smoke, in my favorite smoking spot, on top of a nearly empty glass of Glenlivet 12.

IMG_20120612_192921.jpg

I smoked/ snapped this photo today. Car herfing an HdM Petite Robusto 2009
IMG_20120615_155315.jpg

gallery_13257_1577_634959.jpg

I am not a photographer in any means but wanted to do a picture that involves the great this that Cigar Pass has shown me. What it all comes down to is Brotherhood. Thanks Everyone! :thumbs:

Cigar- My first Opus X and it is a Perfecxion X from 2008 thanks to the Newbie Pass 101 which was my first pass here at CP. (Thanks Jake BigJake6904)

Beer- Brooklyn Brewery Black OPS from Beer PIF (Thanks Dave thechenman)

Glass- Brooklyn Brewery 12oz from Beer PIF (Thanks Dave thechenman)

Ashtray – Outstanding single tray custom made by one of CP’s Brightest and Youngest (Thanks Austin acquiring93)

All provided by Great CP Members!

Only a few days left. Keep them coming...

Taken by me a few years ago with my medium format setup.
Cigars-1.jpg

If there was one shot I can only post for this contest, it would have to be our late buddy Tom (hudsonvalley) - rest in peace brother - and I smokin' after one of the first Quad State Herfs.......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

My feeble entry.

Tim

Classic:

golf, kilt & cigar.........

punk_lawyer & McWarrior enjoying their vacation

07-05-2011_027_1_.jpg

Some great pictures have been submitted. Only a couple of more days left. Send 'em in!

Couple of shots taken for fun with souvenirs from Pirates of the Caribbean, Disney, FL. Family and I where there during 9/11. I am not a professional photographer, and took these with my wife's old point & shoot 7MP Canon. A little post work done in Photoshop to add logo and text. Hope you like.

Skull & Bones v1
IMG_4993_16x20v2.jpg

Skull & Bones v2
IMG_5038_16x20.jpg

Skull & Bones v3
IMG_5028_16x20v2.jpg

A pairing I enjoyed during the shots...
IMG_5091_16x20.jpg

After a few of the above...
IMG_5083_16x20.jpg

If there was one shot I can only post for this contest, it would have to be our late buddy Tom (hudsonvalley) - rest in peace brother - and I smokin' after one of the first Quad State Herfs.......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Wow thought I was the man to be beat.....as usual Charlie has schooled us all, and while its Rod who chooses I will wave my white flag! ;)