• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 2012 Tall Paul wins!

Also Gary there is 7 sticks in the bag pick one for yourself to cover some of the shipping!

Thanks again Guys,

Paul

Well that sucks. I must have missed an email. I see I am not on the list.

If anyone drops out I would still like to play...

Dude right after this post I posted the info for the league. Not to mention I emailed the entire league from last year prior.
Bummer. Did you not get the email? I'm curious

I would be honored if you would have me again!

Of course I will be out of town on my annual huge golf trip...and playing during the draft time. I will have a good friend do my draft for me...My sticks will go out this week.

Did you not get the email? I'm curious

I would be honored if you would have me again!

It depends; if you sent a PM, no I did not get it. If you sent an email to my gmail, no I did not get it. If you sent it to the yahoo email, I do not check that and have been off CP for almost 2 weeks due to work and being sick. Sooooo if it went to yahoo I blew it by not checking. Ohh well, if someone drops out I would love to get back in.
Thanks.

So whats the deal with the "CB" roster position? I don't see any parameters for "CB" scoring in our league settings.

So whats the deal with the "CB" roster position? I don't see any parameters for "CB" scoring in our league settings.

Agreed!?

Also, shipped out smokes today DC 9405503699300095916537

I'll work on it this weekend. I'll update the OP and figure out the scoring for the corners.
I like the idea of an additional defensive player.

OK fellas
Cornerback points are there.
Gary email me when you get the sticks from these guys and I will update OP