• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 2012 Tall Paul wins!

I got a box from Mr. Anderson last night.

:p

mr-anderson.jpg

I'm going to try and get mine out tomorrow or thurs....since it's only going to the big D, should only be 1 day shipping.

Sticks sent to Gary's PO Box today (lost the email...hope that is still a good address)

DC# 0311 2550 0002 7856 7363

Draft day tomorrow! Just making sure 1:30 pdt is 4:30 est here in NH? I'll get on line early and make sure I'm all set.

Fellas I am sorry I have been kind of absent. I am pinned at work. Like 14 hour days pinned. Got the weekend off though. This coming week is just crazy, not insane. I'll be back to normal by the end of the week.

Remember we have a game Wednesday.
It's on!

I think Golfanatic should have to give up his team name for a week.... :sign:

I don't know about anyone else, but if I hang 230 on the board and still lose, I'm not happy.
Hell, I'm not sure I've scored 230 pts total this season.
G~

P.S. PRICK!

:p

I don't know if anyone else has ran across this yet, but there's a neat feature under the matchup section called last week's recap. It does a semi-detailed breakdown of the matchup and gives you some other interesting statistics (e.g., what your record would be if you had played every team every week).

I don't know if anyone else has ran across this yet, but there's a neat feature under the matchup section called last week's recap. It does a semi-detailed breakdown of the matchup and gives you some other interesting statistics (e.g., what your record would be if you had played every team every week).

I like that new feature. Makes it an interesting take on your win or loss

If I've watched all 3 seasons of The League, does that count as me being a participant in this thing? Kidding guys, I don't care for football and the only fantasies I have are about me, Jessica Biel, and Sandra Bullock on a deserted island. Good luck this season fellas.