• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2018 Season

Sorry I couldnt get the damn things to rotate. But in real life it is not crooked :)

I just want to say that this is the proudest moment of my life! I have never had my name on a trophy before. It brings a tear to my eye... lol

***And just a friendly reminder; we are now in the heart of BYE weeks and some last minute player injuries!! Be sure to check your line ups!!

Looks good! Assuming the holder of it each year will be using the ash tray?
That is the hope! Hoping the winner can enjoy a championship cigar with it....kind of like drinking out of the Stanley Cup. AND of course expecting the champ to post some pics of his trophy in use :)
Also the top cigar box opens still to allow the ash tray to be emptied easy and or for the champ to put some fun things in there.

I would suggest that the loser of the league has to drink from it but I'm in last place at the moment....

Holy log jam after 1st! Getting hot at the right time, hopefully I can squeak in!

Holy log jam after 1st! Getting hot at the right time, hopefully I can squeak in!
No kidding!!!
After tonight; spots 3rd through 7th are all tied with a record of 6 wins and 6 losses. And only about 67 points separate 5th-7th. ANNND, depending on tonights results, but projected at this point, next weeks matchup's will put the 6th and 7th place teams head to head to make the playoffs and the 8th place team with a 5-6 record a chance to make the final 6 if he can upset 2nd place! It will be an exciting week 13 for sure!

Meanwhile, at 10-2 and a 1st round bye, I am not sure who I want to see in week 15!!! You guys are lighting it up in the last few weeks!!! I'll probably see a goose egg with my luck.

You ever see the movie BASEketball? There is a scene where the announcers are explaining how the playoffs work and where/how teams are seeded and what all the scenerios are.......WELL, I feel like thats how our league looks this week with the final games to decide the playoff bracket.

Good Luck everyone!!

Last time I did a CP league, I started off bad and then went on a crazy run to win it. Hoping for the same juju this time around!

Congrats to everyone that made the playoffs! Justin, I am glad you won that last game!! Would have been a shame if Jake won with inactive players and thus ending your 5 game W streak. Final standings for the regular season;
1. Modo22 10-3 *
2. Nashkicker 8-5 *
3. Golfanatic 7-6 *
4. drunkfish3 7-6 *
5. Smellysell 7-6 *
6. Tall Paul 6-7 *
7. ironpeddler 6-7
8. Big Jake 6-7
9. MNBrian 5-8
10. Acclaym 3-10

The 6th and final *playoff spot was decided by just 28.48 points. Golfanatic had the most points scored against this season (although only by .14 points more than drunkfish) Nashkicker had the most blow out wins this season with 4. However the biggest blow out this season happened in week 10 when Modo22 beat Acclaym by 81.40 points.

Good Luck this week boys!!

Ugh, can't decide on Gordon or Golladay. Peterson is scaring me.
Yea, but you have to look at target share right? Gordon doesn't get the targets compared to Golladay, but does produce. I would hate to play Golladay against Arizona, but on the other hand, hasn't Brady always sucked hard in Miami?

Yea, but you have to look at target share right? Gordon doesn't get the targets compared to Golladay, but does produce. I would hate to play Golladay against Arizona, but on the other hand, hasn't Brady always sucked hard in Miami?
Brady doesn’t suck hard... lol

Yeah, coin toss that is sure to go wrong.