• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2018 Season

modo22

August is almost here and I can almost taste football Sundays!!!! Even though Yahoo has sent out the renewals and teams were automatically added, I urge you to sign in and see if you can access your team/this league! Last year we had to make some last minute subs with inactivity being an issue, and this year will follow suit if needed. Those renewing from last year get first rights to this coming season, however there are some conversations that need to happen. Those that would like to fill an open spot; it will be voted on by the league, so don't feel bad if, in the end, you don't make the cut this year. Thank you for understanding.

Below are the guidelines (aka “rules”) for CP's 2nd FF League.
1. Entry is 6 cigars. This is a mixed stick league of 10 teams. MSRP has been set at a minimum of $8. ISOMs and NCs allowed. Use your judgment, no dog rockets. I hope this is not a problem.
2. First place gets 3 sticks from each player total 30 sticks. Second place gets 2 sticks from each player total 20 sticks. Third place gets 1 stick from each player total 10 sticks. We use a Banker system; all sticks will be sent to the banker by September 8th along with $3ish cash to compensate for shipping the winnings. Banker spot this year will be me...

3. First place sends something cigar related to last place. Cigar, cutter, cap, t-shirt, etc.

4.** You MUST stay active in the league! If your team is crappy and you give up on them, you will forfeit any prize that would come your way. Things happen where you might not be able to access a computer but if you have two weeks where no changes are made (multiple starters on bye weeks, no visible changes from bye weeks) then your season will end. A member on standby will take over your team at that point. Things happen, unfortunately I get it, but speak up if there is an issue! It is that easy….Speak Up!!!

We use CP's 4 month rule and activity rule. NO ASSHATTERY applies of course.

This is a fun league!

We do a LIVE draft with Yahoo.
**Live Sunday September 2nd at 5:30pm CST.

TEAM MANAGER'S

Golfanatic - I'm better than you (Returning Champion) *Entry Recvd
Smellysell - T.A.R.C.I.M. *Entry Recvd
ironpeddler - Ball Busting Bastard
drunkfish3 - Ice Bears *Entry Recvd
MNBrian - Hooked on a Thielen *Entry Recvd
Tall Paul - First down Ass up! *Entry Recvd
Modo22 - Modo22 *Entry Recvd
Big Jake - Tittsburgh Feelers *Entry Recvd
Nashkicker - NewYork turtle dicks *Entry Recvd
Acclaym - Team Acclaym *Entry Recvd

Last year we started the convo of a rotating trophy for the winners…I am working on this currently and we will just split the cost this year. Unless anyone has a hook up with a trophy shop, let me know!!

Last edited:
I wrote back in the pm thread but maybe it wasn’t seen.
Yup, I confirmed you as IN in the first post. We have 2 vacant spots...working on filling them now, please see our PM thread if you have any opinions.

Ok, we are full and draft date is set. I will be banker this year. I will send out my addy and info in our group PM.
Let me know if you have any questions and let the losing begin!!

Ok, we are full and draft date is set. I will be banker this year. I will send out my addy and info in our group PM.
Let me know if you have any questions and let the losing begin!!

Mine will be in the mail next Monday

Take my spot, brother.

Thank you man, but that is your spot now. You’d better win!

Sorry to keep everyone waiting on me...my FF brain doesn’t turn on until August lol, so I wasn’t even thinking about this yet. I appreciate the years that I was part of the league...it’s a great one. Good luck to all! Contact me next year if a spot needs filling!

Thank you man, but that is your spot now. You’d better win!

Sorry to keep everyone waiting on me...my FF brain doesn’t turn on until August lol, so I wasn’t even thinking about this yet. I appreciate the years that I was part of the league...it’s a great one. Good luck to all! Contact me next year if a spot needs filling!
I responded to the PM too, but I seriously don't mind. I'm in way too many leagues already.

View media item 12870
Gents, thoughts on this trophy idea? I will be getting a different/more rustic looking lil-stinky ashtray for the top. But this is what we can start with. Then I'll just have to get some different plaques and find a way to put past and current winners on there.

View media item 12870
Gents, thoughts on this trophy idea? I will be getting a different/more rustic looking lil-stinky ashtray for the top. But this is what we can start with. Then I'll just have to get some different plaques and find a way to put past and current winners on there.
Can't see it