• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2018 Season

When you have two of your top players listed as Out in the first week of playoffs you’re going on hopes and dreams... lol better luck next year!

Good luck guy!

I knew I should have benched Chubb this week. Ouch. 1st place all year. Most points. And lose in Semi’s. At least it’s to you who whopped me back to back.

I knew I should have benched Chubb this week. Ouch. 1st place all year. Most points. And lose in Semi’s. At least it’s to you who whopped me back to back.
I was worried there for a bit if you guy ran it in would have been interesting. Thanks

Looking to be a hell of a final!! Good luck you two. I’ll miss seeing these in my humi!
40C44497-C9B0-446A-BED9-B16524B50889.jpeg

Well I was still a little sore last week, so I didn't post anything about this weekends championship... :) In first all year, most points scored, went against my gut and lost by 10 points to Chester....but I was lucky not to get blown out!!

Regardless, this weeks Championship weekend showcased the 4th place drunkfish3's team, Ice Bears VS. the 3rd place Golfanatic's team, I'm Better Than You.
Golfanatic is trying to two-peat as champion while drunkfish is hoping to win his 1st championship in our league. As of this morning, Chester's elite WR crew M. Thomas and A. Brown really came through while Darin's WR crew of J. Jones and D. Hopkins had a slow week.
Going into tonights game, Ice Bears score is final with 204.50 while I'm Better Than You has 167.20 with Philip Lindsay left to play.
The lead is 37.30 points..... Good luck boys!

As for the 3rd/4th place game; well the leagues 1st and 2nd place finishers lost in the semi's so we battled it out yesterday. Modo22 vs. Nashkicker for 3rd place. Final score there is Modo22 194.93 - Nashkicker 174.77.

Thanks for playing again this year guys! I will miss this for the next 6-7 months. And regardless of how tonight's game solidifies our champion; @Golfanatic , I expect to see a picture of you and that trophy with your celebration cigar, or your "until next time" cigar.... :)

It does suck to be in first all year and lose in playoffs. It also shows how just making the playoffs is important since anything can happen. I was ready to throw in towel earlier yesterday still can't believe I might win this. Thanks for all the work you do. The ten extra cigars for first will be nice but it is really about that trophy. ?