• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2019 Season

Yeah, I'm the most bummed about falling apart coming down the stretch in this league. Team was so good and then injuries just killed me.
Yea, I was curious how long that Evans/Godwin pairing would last. Regardless, you went up against the hottest hand in Lamar at the wrong time.
I wish I would have accepted that trade from you in Week 2. HA! what was it; Godwin/McCaffery for Engram/Thomas.

Yea, I was curious how long that Evans/Godwin pairing would last. Regardless, you went up against the hottest hand in Lamar at the wrong time.
I wish I would have accepted that trade from you in Week 2. HA! what was it; Godwin/McCaffery for Engram/Thomas.
Yeah, I also laid a total egg. Carson going down killed me in almost every league. Only one I didn't have him in, I had Cook and Henry! Was undefeated in that league before losing my last 3 games haha.

This was by far my worst year ever for FF. I'm in 3 leagues and didn't finish better than 8th in any of them.

My worst year as well. I cannot believe i lost by 1 point in the quarterfinals, and even in my other league where I spent the whole year in 1st, I lost in the first round. Just no good. Great year overall for those winners! I will take a peek at standings and hopefully get winning packages out this weekend so everyone has time to enjoy them! :)

Yeah, I'm the most bummed about falling apart coming down the stretch in this league. Team was so good and then injuries just killed me.
I haven't used the trophy to smoke a cigar felt bad about using it since it was so nice. Will have to use it before i ship it out after the superbowl.

It’s all about timing on any given week...with a dash of luck thrown in. And in my case, a whole lotta luck in the last few games. I tried not to overthink my lineups and stayed with the guys that got me there...win or lose. I’ve lost my share of Championships getting cute with my lineups over the years. I’ve also lost championships due to players being sat because their teams wrapped up division titles or their teams are out of the playoff hunt.

We’re still laughing about the jinx thing...that was hysterical. So funny how many of us are wired the same!

Once the trophy is safe in hand and the cigars arrive...the victory smoke will be enjoyed and recorded for posterity!

Thanks for a great season guys!

It’s all about timing on any given week...with a dash of luck thrown in. And in my case, a whole lotta luck in the last few games. I tried not to overthink my lineups and stayed with the guys that got me there...win or lose. I’ve lost my share of Championships getting cute with my lineups over the years. I’ve also lost championships due to players being sat because their teams wrapped up division titles or their teams are out of the playoff hunt.

We’re still laughing about the jinx thing...that was hysterical. So funny how many of us are wired the same!

Once the trophy is safe in hand and the cigars arrive...the victory smoke will be enjoyed and recorded for posterity!

Thanks for a great season guys!
Congrats, looking forward to next year!

BAhahahaha!! Thanks Derrick Henry for taking week 16 off to "rest" as that weeks game "didn't matter" and then return week 17 and put up 42.10 points! ha! Love this game and hate this game ;):D:mad:

BAhahahaha!! Thanks Derrick Henry for taking week 16 off to "rest" as that weeks game "didn't matter" and then return week 17 and put up 42.10 points! ha! Love this game and hate this game ;):D:mad:

Thanks Derrick! I’m going to Disney World because of your choices bro!

Hey, assuming there is football this year, keep me in mind for a team if you have room. :)

Yo Gary @ironpeddler
What have you smoke lately in your trophy!?

I haven't yet...between busy at work since this virus thing took hold...I run an essential service...then the crappy weekend weather...then allergy season (I suffer from tree allergies) preventing me from going outside for any length of time....it's been a bummer. BUT...I will be breaking it in very soon!

All you guys will be the second to know...;)

Nice!
sorry to hear about the allergies being that bad. I didn’t get any till I moved to Kansas and learned what a cottonwood tree was....but most my allergies now are annoying but not keeping me from long periods of being outside. that sucks

Sent a PM out on the 2020 season. Let me know if you are still in so we can start some conversations on what we can do!!