• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2021 Season

They have been resting nicely in the humi! As in years past when I am the banker I will have the wife randomly pick who gets what as she has no fucking clue on what she is looking at… lol

View attachment 50077View attachment 50078
Paul, go ahead and tell her the ones that say Habana aren't very good, so people that are dumb enough to freeze their assess off in Montana probably like them.

I really should know better. Swapped Mitchell in for Penny last minute in both leagues I'm still playing. Was going back and forth all week. Doh!

Looks like you got me anyways Justin. I know it’s not over but not looking good early on..congrats.

Looks like you got me anyways Justin. I know it’s not over but not looking good early on..congrats.
Trying my reverse jinx, eh? Far from over, A-Aron can go off at any minute, same as Jefferson. As long as he keeps dropping it off to Jones, that would be great! 😂

Trying my reverse jinx, eh? Far from over, A-Aron can go off at any minute, same as Jefferson. As long as he keeps dropping it off to Jones, that would be great! 😂
Since when is that your reverse jinx? I’ve been using that one for years lol

Since your concerned are you saying you want to split?

It’s all good brother. I would say we both battled to get where we are today. Been a fun run at it for sure. :)

They are about 10 seconds from benching rodgers

tenor.gif

Again, hard fought season, COVID be damned! Still fun times though!

Said this in the other thread but I’m not in the group convo anymore, obviously I screwed all that up along the way lol.