• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP FF 2 2010

I've made so many decisions this year that have wound up biting me in the ass, (especially in my other league) that lately, I've been looking twice before sitting on the toilet. :laugh:

My old man used to say years ago, "Think long. Think wrong". He may have been right.

G-

Round One action brings startling results... just like last year! WIll a #4 seed again take the championship?

Hope so. I thought my team was a lost cause after Cutler turned in -9 points earlier in the season. Looks like my guys are peaking at the right time. We'll see. Good luck and Merry Christmas to everyone.

Allen

Round One action brings startling results... just like last year! WIll a #4 seed again take the championship?

Yea, me sitting Ray Rice in favor of Jonathan Stewart this week was boneheaded move of the year. I thought Stewart would have had a good day against the Cardinals and Rice had two off weeks in a row. It cost me the game since Rice had 30 more points than Stewart. Cue the worlds tiniest violin for me

I did it in my local league too, Brian. I started BGE over him. BGE did have a td, which I expected. I never expected Rice to do that. Knocked me out of our consolation round, and cost me a chance at the first overall rookie pick for next year.

Everyone said I had the team to beat at the draft lol and we have a guy who traded away all his draft picks this year during the draft to stockpile picks for next year....he is in the superbowl. Ugg.

Well, that's where due diligence comes in. If I had paid attention to the fact that both Le'Ron McLain and Willis Magahee were probably not going to play and listed as questionable, I would have played him. Willis has taken quite a few td's away from Rice this year.

I simply have one question. Why do I chose to give away cigars to you fuggers. Each and every time. I must be nuts!
:sign:

I simply have one question. Why do I chose to give away cigars to you fuggers. Each and every time. I must be nuts!
Well, make sure you give us another chance to take your cigars again next year Matt! This way I can try to redeem myself. Nothing worse than dominating a league only to lose in the playoffs shooting for third place!

Well, make sure you give us another chance to take your cigars again next year Matt! This way I can try to redeem myself. Nothing worse than dominating a league only to lose in the playoffs shooting for third place!

Oh quit your complaining Jonesy. You have five wonderful cigars coming from me from our wager and you still have a chance to pick up another six if you manage to finish third.,, so you'll be money ahead! :laugh:

Oh quit your complaining Jonesy. You have five wonderful cigars coming from me from our wager and you still have a chance to pick up another six if you manage to finish third.,, so you'll be money ahead! :laugh:

Yea, but I left 19 on the table by sitting Rice! (Although I am really looking forward to some Doc Wylie cigars...those will be sweeter (more than I probably realize! :laugh: ) than any others!).

Yea, but I left 19 on the table by sitting Rice! (Although I am really looking forward to some Doc Wylie cigars...those will be sweeter (more than I probably realize! :laugh: ) than any others!).

Just for that nice comment, I'll throw in an extra Murial Corona, along with an obscene Edie Adams video if I can find my old 16mm copy! :laugh:

Just for that nice comment, I'll throw in an extra Murial Corona, along with an obscene Edie Adams video if I can find my old 16mm copy! :laugh:

Well crap. Wonder how this will shake out tonight.

I guess I can't be too disappointed fighting for 5th. Better than ever. I really thought I had a possible 3rd place team this year though.

This has been fun, except for Brian handing me my ass, Brian, I demand a rematch Brother!

Congrats, Anthony! Spectacular season and a thrilling win in the championship game!

Congrats to Allen as well. Couldn't get much closer to winning than less than 1 point. Heartbreaking for sure to lose by such a razor-thin margin, but still a great contest. Congrats also to Gary for finishing third. Enjoy your winnings fellas... you deserve them.

Thanks to one and all for a fun and exciting season! Everyone showed themselves to be good sports and that's what it's all about. See you next year! :thumbs:

Well thank you Doc! :)

Good game Allen. :) I'll be honest, I fell asleep watching it but apparantly the last completed pass by vick in the final minute is what put me over the top....crazyness! Probably a good thing I fell asleep...I would have been tossing stuff at the TV up to that point lol!

Congratulations Tony!!!!

Well played season.

I'll get on the prizes ASAP

You who have not sent your sticks to me yet...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Get em in!