• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP FF 2 2010

Can we bump the draft back to Sunday or a few hours???? I got a wedding!! Please help me out. Anyone else notice its tomorrow at 7pm EST?

Kinda late notice....
I could do it Saturday later like 19:00 PST 22:00 EST but it will be real late for the East Coasters. Sunday morning 10 PST 13:00 EST but everyone has to agree.

If you do not make the draft you will auto draft based on your pre draft rankings. If I remember correctly Tom auto drafted last year.....

No problem with a change here. I am not available next Tuesday night but flexible otherwise.

I cannot do sunday at all. My son's birthday party is that day and we not be home or in reach of a pc. The only days the following week available for me are monday, tuesday or friday right now so long as there isn't a major work issue.

I'm ok with doing it later on saturday, though 10 is a little late, but if we do that, are you positive you will be there? Can everyone else be there late as well?

Maybe you could find a buddy to draft for you that you trust...lol if there is such a thing in fantasy football. :p

Or just bring a laptop to the wedding and tether your phone to it and draft while your there! lmao...might get you in trouble.

Hmm...just thought of something. My buddy was coming over with his kids tommorrow night so they can play and we could hang out while I draft....if you want I could let him draft your team...though when he lets chris johnson slide to me at 4 and you pick joseph addai at 3....I don't want to hear any complaints!! LOL

I'll be in Philadelphia tomorrow, may not be able to do the draft, although I'm just here for the fun of it so it doesn't really matter to me. I'm ok with whatever you guys choose.

Hey Guys, I have no problems with any of the changes, I was going to wait to send my smokes as I'm going to Las Vegas for Labor day weekend and will be able to put some Fuente surprise in there for the winner, any problem with that let me know and I'll send before I go.
Scott

Too hard to change at this point. Too many guys have too many commitments to make this jive.

DRAFT TOMORROW AUGUST 21 2010 AT 4;00 pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.

I am so ready, reading glasses cleaned, cheat sheets everywhere, one last look to make sure the fridge is stocked with beer, READY :thumbs:

Laptop set up in the garage Got a WOAM clipped and a lighter handy, beer cold!

let's draft bitches

Well, is everyone happy with their drafts? I would have never thought I could have gotten Ray Rice, Miles Austin, Larry Fitzgerald, and Tom Brady with my first 4 picks.

I ended up with a few studs for sure. A couple guys I picked up on some advice I heard around.
Let's see how it goes.

Nice work on Miles Austin dude. I picked that guy up last season while I was watching him play his second game on the tv at my B&M.
He got me a lot of points.

I'm happy with my team. I could have been happier, but I wasn't paying attention to the clock a couple of times and that hurt me. Oh well! :)

Ouch!

My 4th round pick is already down for much of the season.

That sucks! :angry:

GLOATING
If you guys just want to quit now I understand...:sign:

Just taking it when I can get it!

I'm in a lot of leagues this year (most years, lol) but I can't remember a worse opening weekend!

Hard to win when your opponents QB scores 82 points and yours gets 2!!! LOL