• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP FFL Cash League 2023- Year 14

modo22

This is our ESPN Cash league for CP. Players from last year will have first rights to join the league for 2023.
Here is a link to last years league; https://www.cigarpass.com/community/threads/cp-ffl-cash-league-2022-year-13.82590/

Nothing much has changed since last year, I do suggest we go to 2 or 3 IR spots rather than 4.
Buy-in and payout info is below.
BUY-IN - $100
1st Place: $500 (Keeps own $100 and is paid by 4,5,6,7)
2nd Place: $300 (Keeps own $100 and is paid by 8,9)
3rd Place: $200 (Keeps own $100 and is paid by 10)
4th Place: Receives Cigar Type Gift from First Place

***Last year we had some discussion on how our playoff weeks line up with Bye weeks. Recap; our league does 2-week playoff rounds, Semifinals weeks 14&15 and Championship weeks 16&17. Last year the NFL had 6 teams on BYE for week 14. However, this year there are only 2 teams on BYE week 14 (Washington and Arizona). With that I think we are safe to keep our current playoff weeks as is and not play week 18. That is my vote, let me know if you think otherwise.

Confirmed Degenerates 2023: WE ARE FULL!!
1) @{tpc}
2) @Brickhouse
3) @Acclaym
4) @modo22
5) @BigJake6904
6) @CgarDan
7) @bfreebern -Defending Champ
8) @drunkfish3
9) @CigSid
10) @ironpeddler

The ESPN league has been reactivated, so please log in and test that out.

**Draft date and time are set for our usual Sunday 9/3 at 730pm CST.
We have done this Sunday for a few years, please let me know asap if you can not do this date...

Last edited:
I had to buy a new driver and golf shoe, so I’m out this year. Good luck fellas.

Floyd T

Just posting an update, we will be doing this again for the upcoming season. I will get an official update in the coming weeks. Players from last year will have first rights to join the league for 2023.

Here is a link to last season; https://www.cigarpass.com/community/threads/cp-ffl-cash-league-2022-year-13.82590/

Be patient, and I will get things going this month!
If there is an open spot I would love to join with you guys! Or anybody needs a player in any other cash leagues.

I logged out and back in, but it isn’t updated for the draft date yet? Maybe that is by design though..

I logged out and back in, but it isn’t updated for the draft date yet? Maybe that is by design though..
Sorry, was not able to set it up...I will try right now. But with Nathans Sleeper league in flux, I was kind of waiting to see how that shook out as well.

Sorry, was not able to set it up...I will try right now. But with Nathans Sleeper league in flux, I was kind of waiting to see how that shook out as well.
Gotcha, that was kinda my concern too.