• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Hat Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
embroidery is much more expensive, but very classy. I bought a Harley hat and paid an extra $10+ for the detailed embroidery. I like Z's idea too, with the pic and CP website. Even just the CP letters on front would work fine. :thumbs:

Rod said:
I want to get some feedback on what type of design you want on the CigarPass hat. Do you want the name, CigarPass, or do you want the logo with the C and the P inside the C? Let me know what you guys like. Not sure how good the girl would look on the hat.
[snapback]285343[/snapback]​
Loose the girl, It won't reduce down well and if not screened all detail will be lost. I know of what I speak. It would be a truly ugly embroidered cap.

Take the copy to the right of the girl and have it embroidered in gold and black shadow on a single color khaki baseball cap of brushed cotton. Put the web site address on the back by the size adjusting band.

They will sell like Sharks at a herf.

ck

The girl is the logo!!! you have to have it. I think that the hat should be structured, with khaki color. Girl on the front. On the bill a big ass cigar with a CP band on it (Rod you will know what I am talking about in a couple of days). On the back it should have the website. I think anything else will make it too busy. Just the opinion of thehatguy.

Embroidery is the only way to go!!!

I'd like to see what Dennis (theHatguy) comes up with since he is the "The Hat Guy". I also like Tom's idea of a still of GrandCru's avatar........ :D :thumbs: :p

Personally if we did it i would like to have a fitted hat in like one color like black or red, or the beanie i really like that idea too like a black beanie with a white/gray line around the bottom with cigarpass.com around it. But any hat would work, but again i'll say i'd prefer a fitted hat.

Just my $.02!

gandolf565 said:
I like the general idea, but maybe the CigarPass.com should be on the strap.

A decent embroiderer (is that a word?) should be able to do a good rendition of the logo.

I will definately buy one!
[snapback]285485[/snapback]​
I like this Idea, I were a lot of baseball hats and I prefer the raised embroidered ones myself, easier to clean, they last longer and they always look like they are made with better quality. "A little known fact" for you cheers fans, the amount of rows of stitching on the brim of a hat means a better quality and stronger product. Usually 6 - 7 rows is a well made and durable product. Use the colors of the current skin for the hat and keep the CP logo and girl as is, that would look sharp!

Logo only on front and a tooc option would be great as I also don't were ball caps.

Drew_Moberly said:
Personally if we did it i would like to have a fitted hat in like one color like black or red . . .but again i'll say i'd prefer a fitted hat.

Just my $.02!
[snapback]296118[/snapback]​

No fitted for me please..gotta have the adjustable!! Velcro if we can. The strap w/ adjuster is cool to. :)

I have my hear set on one that says BOOTY HUNTER and somehow incorporates a squid motif.

I am going to smoke a cigar tomorrow.

The CP hat is currently undergoing development. We will have a product soon. Stay tuned...

Regardless of the types of cover, Fitted, Velcro, Visor, Retro Trucker, Beanie... I want one of each. I'd prefer fitted or velcro strap over a pastic strap. www.cigarpass.com on the arch of the vent in the back would be cool, that way I can have EMO embroidered on the velcro strap.

Emo

A quality cap with a tuck through(leather preferred) adjuster in the back - NO plastic buttons.

Have one with just the girl on the front and website on the back.

The other with the text (right of the girl) - on the front and website on the back.

You may even find a company the individualizes these for the customers orders.

i.e. the customer logs onto the 'hat' website and customizes the hat (log/position/ etc) to his/her liking.

I mean - if they can make them in a mall...ordering online should be a no brainer!

I'll get on if it's embroidered.

thanks for asking!

Gary

Rod - Rumor has it that you already have the hats, and are going to hand them out at the 1st annual HERF - :whistling: -

The official CigarPass hats have been ordered!

We are expecting delivery to be within the next 2 months.

:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.