• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP members by state

I'm in Louisiana. Most of my time is in Hammond, LA spent in class.

DaveWF said:
I know MattR and I are from Illinois - not sure who CC's 3rd is.

Dave
"clown" you clown :D

I'm from Detroit, but stationed in Japan, so which do I fall in?
I'd say "Japan" for now but that is an interesting point.

Thanks Fast, I forgot about Mr.Jerry so I revised my list ;)
Kingpin, I already got ya in the count for NY ;)
Joxxy, YES ;)
Ike, sorry I forgot you but since you have no information in your profile, I had no idea. That makes 2 from LA.
Nicko99, Vern is also from Oregon. Now granted he doesn't post much BUT I count him 'cause he's a FOG and he's MR. BEADS :thumbs:

Fast4Dr said:
DaveWF said:
I know MattR and I are from Illinois - not sure who CC's 3rd is.

Dave
clown and Mr. Jerry are both fron Illinois
Duh! How could I forget MrJerry! He headed up my first herf and Clown graciously gave me some awesome cigar bands!

I'm such a goof!

Well from the great state of Washington we have not only myself but

Bat_Chief (over on the other side of the pond)
Tony Bones (in Seattle proper)

and there are at least 2 more if I am not mistakin

gatorsmg said:
California--(5) Rod, ParaGod, Servebig, gawntrail, cigaraholic
To add to the list Gator, I am in Northern Cal, as is Phil, and CohibaSurfer is in SoCal.

I'm pretty sure Bill's got it right for Utah. At least as far as active members are concerned there's just me and Bob (Psyktek).

lucasbuck said:
I'm pretty sure Bill's got it right for Utah.  At least as far as active members are concerned there's just me and Bob (Psyktek).
Not to thread-jack, but do you two know about Utah Cigar?
I had purchased a digital hygrometer from Richard off of Ebay, and he sent me a free "hungry trout cigar" tee shirt, and a nice sampler of the cigars at no charge. I did pay for the shipping, but what the heck! He sells a few lines of cigars, cutters, etc.... He also runs a fly-fishing outfit out of Midvale UT. Very nice guy, check it out when you have a moment. ;)
John V.

I know Georgia has me and at least one other I have seen posting on this site.
PEACHEEEEEE.

I counted Wiliesfivers in the GA total but I really shouldn't have. He's another who only posted about 20 times and we haven't heard from him since February.

So GA is:
gr8full2day
IBPikin
maduro357
sleepyjim

Anyone else I missed from the Peach Tree State?