• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPCRC Installemt #1 Reviews

You didn't throw it out at the small information gazebo in front of The Butler, did you?
I kind of like that little thing...

Great review, great town!

You know it was obviously the tourists that were complaining, people that actually live up there are waaay too laid back to care about that. With my father renting out the house "in season", I can only get up there "off-season", and I ALWAYS find one or two cigar butts on the ground there.

Personally, if it was me, when the first guy with the cigarette "coughed", I would have come back with something like, "yeah, all those nasty chemicals they add to your cigarettes really mess with you, don't they? I can understand why you're coughing... Here, try one of my 100% pure tobacco cigars. They're actually much better for you!" Then given him the nastiest dog-rocket I could find..... but hey, that's just me!

Great review there bud - too bad I'm not judging!
Dave ;)

I am guessing here, and may be way off, but most of the review was like Fiction, for effect, right Beast? Regardless, I agree with Dave, I like that approach, except I would likely give him one of my Top Shelf sticks, if I was sure he would actually smoke it. I would love to convert my friends who smoke cigarettes. I think it would be doing them a favor to get them to switch over to Cigars. And I would want that first cigar taste to be a good one. Like a AF Sun Grown, or even a VSG if I had one.

That PB isn't quite the "silly texan" I thought he was.LOL. ;)

Ok... now we are done? By the way there are some excellent reviews in here! I think everyone enjoyed themselves Matt! A huge Bravo to you!

The "judge" has not had time to read through the reviews yet, but it will be done soon. If anyone wants to do another round, LMK and we'll start getting some ideas together. Previous players are invited for installment two. If some pass I will take the first comers.

Yeah... Yeah... Let's do it!

here is my vote : REY DEL MUNDO CHOIX SUPREME SLB 50 Cigars

4 sticks per player... or 3 sticks and add some more players... what ever just an Idea from a simple mind...LOL!

That works for me CS! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

You wanna do robustos again??? If so, that sounds good to me. Let's get a consensus over the next week or so....

I am extreamly sorry that I will have to lay low this time around. Funds are too low to participate in the fun this time. Maybe I will catch you next time tho!!

Thanks