• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPCRC Installment #2 Reviews...

Very nice!! Thanks, Matt!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

With great pleasure I look forward to those smokes Matt.

Thanks for your hard work. I somehow missed out on the pictures though.

Is there a link somewhere?

JerryG

You big tease...... :)

Looking forward to this.....great job Matt and thanks for the trouble. Get the twins to help....you'll be done in no time! ;) :D

Package arrived today Matt...... a little early for christmas stamps isn't it? ;)

Great looking cigars...... Thanks for your troubles!

With that collection of stamps, Matt, at first I thought that box had been around the world. :D Everything arrived in good order and looking just beautiful. :love: Thanks for your time and effort! :thumbs:

Someone is going to have to post a picture of the stamp thing. I just went in a dropped 'em off to the cutey at the post office and told, oops, asked her to take care of it for me. LOL

Sam...El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme

MVC-023S.JPG

That pretty much looked like my package from Matt, Kenny. The package arrived today. :)

I got one of them!!
Thanks a bunch, talk about smeling great!

Yum yum..

LMAO..now that's funny. I guess that's what happens when your bring a dozen boxes into the post office at 5 til 5. LMAO

You are lucky you could get in at 5 till 5. Here on the island, things move a lot slower. Especially the USPS...Closing 10 minutes early is their modus operandi. If those guys where any slower they would stop...LOL

Emo