• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 10

More side bets are good to see!!!!
Bill, my package left today, thanks for the patience! I hope you enjoy them, the guy at the gas station said they were real CCs and I could only afford 1 set; and well, you deserve them!!

Bill, my package left today, thanks for the patience! I hope you enjoy them, the guy at the gas station said they were real CCs and I could only afford 1 set; and well, you deserve them!!
😂

Thank you brother!!

Chester, how about a side bet for week 5 brother?

Ben, DAMN nice package brother!! Thank you!!

How about... if you win, I will send you a 5er of some spectacular cigars... if I win, you send a fiver (of any type cigar) to someone I choose?
Wow i though I was going to lose but crazy week.

Wow i though I was going to lose but crazy week.

Dammit!!! I was so far ahead of you when Jones started kicking my ass... and having just 3 guys total over 100 points on the bench???

Well done brother.

I will get your package out in a few days...

Dammit!!! I was so far ahead of you when Jones started kicking my ass... and having just 3 guys total over 100 points on the bench???

Well done brother.

I will get your package out in a few days...
I know I had already started to prepare for lose then it all went crazy for me.

Not looking good for me. Going to lose this side bet and allow Wyatt to get his first win. Damn it.

Maybe I just jinxed him.

Come on Landry, just 13 more pts! I though I might have a chance, with those 12 pts in the first half.