• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 10

A few questions;
Did the Def. scoring change since last year? I don't remember such harsh scoring adjustments for yards against. The Def. starts losing points (-1) at 350 yards given. From data I am finding, on average the offensive yards per game is around 350 the last 8 years. That is higher than what it was 10 years ago by about 25 yards. Also, through 5 games this year, that average is already up to 363.8 yards. I am not whining as I have had some great Def. scores (other than week 1), but have just seen some crazy calculations that I don't remember last year.

Second Q;
what is the point of the "divisions" that ESPN does? I will be honest, I wanted to whine on this question as I noticed I play Nathan (undefeated and #1 ranked) twice in the last 5 weeks and he is not even in my "division"...but then I got over it. But as I looked into it more, I noticed there really is no use of the "division" when setting the schedule. For example; I play 6 games vs. East and 6 games vs. West, and in that I never play 1 West team (Wyatt)....Gary plays 8 games against the West and only 4 games against his "division" the East, And he never even plays 1 of the teams in his division (Johnny)....Lastly, Nathan has the same scenario as Gary, 8-4 but opposite "divisions" and he doesn't play Jake.
I know in the end it is still the top 4 teams that make it, but it just seems weird to me how they make their schedule.

A few questions;
Did the Def. scoring change since last year? I don't remember such harsh scoring adjustments for yards against. The Def. starts losing points (-1) at 350 yards given. From data I am finding, on average the offensive yards per game is around 350 the last 8 years. That is higher than what it was 10 years ago by about 25 yards. Also, through 5 games this year, that average is already up to 363.8 yards. I am not whining as I have had some great Def. scores (other than week 1), but have just seen some crazy calculations that I don't remember last year.

Second Q;
what is the point of the "divisions" that ESPN does? I will be honest, I wanted to whine on this question as I noticed I play Nathan (undefeated and #1 ranked) twice in the last 5 weeks and he is not even in my "division"...but then I got over it. But as I looked into it more, I noticed there really is no use of the "division" when setting the schedule. For example; I play 6 games vs. East and 6 games vs. West, and in that I never play 1 West team (Wyatt)....Gary plays 8 games against the West and only 4 games against his "division" the East, And he never even plays 1 of the teams in his division (Johnny)....Lastly, Nathan has the same scenario as Gary, 8-4 but opposite "divisions" and he doesn't play Jake.
I know in the end it is still the top 4 teams that make it, but it just seems weird to me how they make their schedule.
You okay, bro?

Ok, look at my bench... I’m sure someone with a good RB needs one of my WR’s... Trade?

Ok, look at my bench... I’m sure someone with a good RB needs one of my WR’s... Trade?

@CigSid Well, you and I are matched up this week, but I'll propose one to you that wouldn't affect our match up.....well, it wouldn't affect my lineup this week.