• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 10

Ok... I need some help on a tough decision... DJ Clark or Will Fuller? Who do I start tomorrow??

I need a lifeline here 😊

Yes, before the season started, that’s why you had him on the bench in game 1... 😂

After week 3 he’s done nothing, expect the same over the next few weeks... 💭
17.8 average points is something in my book! I'll trade him back to you for a small fee...

Ok... I need some help on a tough decision... DJ Clark or Will Fuller? Who do I start tomorrow??

I need a lifeline here 😊

That's a tough one.

Hopkins has to eventually step up, taking away from Fuller. The Chiefs haven't allowed a receiver to gain more than 80 yards, in the past 3 games.

I think the bigger upside, is Clark vs New Orleans.

Just my opinion, which is only correct 50% of the time, LOL.

I'd go Chark, Fuller had had one good game.

ETA: I'm playing Chark over Evans, which is scaring the shit out of me.

Nice game Wyatt! Gurney would have made it very interesting...

Lol not real confident in my team lol what were you thinking? Not sure what I have cigar wise
Wow i though I was going to lose but crazy week.
Dammit!!! I was so far ahead of you when Jones started kicking my ass... and having just 3 guys total over 100 points on the bench???

Well done brother.

I will get your package out in a few days...

This is going out tomorrow, ... the gas station didn’t have a very good selection, so I hope you enjoy them 🤢

Chester needs 8 points to come from behind and win tonight... I believe you both had the lowest points of the season.

The only team this week that did great was Ben’s... nice job brother.

Chester needs 8 points to come from behind and win tonight... I believe you both had the lowest points of the season.

Thanks! Nice win to you as well!
It was a crazy week! I am so confused about several teams!!

Well that was crazy close