• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 10

Brandon, do you want to make a side bet on our week 7 game?

Honestly Nathan, not sure how you lose a game this year. All your guys are beasts this year! Damn!
Bye week for several guys makes Chester a really tough opponent this week. Confidence is low.

Looks like I'll have to grab my 2nd win this week, and against Gary. @ironpeddler I'll do you a solid and tip you off that you need to sit Kamara, his high ankle sprain will make him a late scratch from the lineup. I don't want you to get zero points in that slot.

Looks like I'll have to grab my 2nd win this week, and against Gary. @ironpeddler I'll do you a solid and tip you off that you need to sit Kamara, his high ankle sprain will make him a late scratch from the lineup. I don't want you to get zero points in that slot.
In fact, you should just drop Kamara! Not sure he will play another down this year :p

Awesome way over the top selection. Thank you
You are very welcome brother!!

Ok, a question for everyone here…

Do I stick with Dak for 1 more week? OR… is 3 weeks in a row getting burned enough?

What say you?

Last edited:

Do I stick with Dak for 1 more week? OR… is 3 weeks in a row getting burned enough?

What say you?
If Jay Cutler is available you can pick him up :)
I say stick with Dak. For a few weeks

What say you?

Since you're playing me, go ahead and drop Prescott and pick up Magic Fitzpatrick. You'll thank me later or see if Favre is available.