• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 10

What a craptastic start. I feel like this will be like last time I scored over 170pts in a week and then follow up with less than 100 the next week....

What a craptastic start. I feel like this will be like last time I scored over 170pts in a week and then follow up with less than 100 the next week....
Want to feel better? Look at my Thursday score 😂

tantrum.jpg

Oh stop....You start out like this, but usually finish strong. 🤣 We've both scored about the same amount of points so far this year, but it's all about who you play. I seem to catch people on some of their best weeks....you have caught a bunch of guys on down weeks. It's just one of those years...

WTF is going on with the Packers? 1.4 pts from A-aron....35 yards and down 0-6 to the LA Chargers?
Dude, this will come down to the end like the last time we played. You only need 11 points tonight!!!

Oh stop....You start out like this, but usually finish strong. 🤣 We've both scored about the same amount of points so far this year, but it's all about who you play. I seem to catch people on some of their best weeks....you have caught a bunch of guys on down weeks. It's just one of those years...
Haha. Maybe our points for are close but my points against are 4th highest and yours 3rd lowest. Buuuut if you want to talk about luck, me Kicking ass this week in our cigar FFL is a big surprise, not sure who I played but that poor “bastard” had a bad beat ;):D

Dude, this will come down to the end like the last time we played. You only need 11 points tonight!!!

If the Ravens would have kicked a FG on 4th down, as opposed to going for it................things would be different.

OR

Nevermind, the damn Packers deserved that loss.

After Nathans QB and RB combined for 86 points, I was not very happy... Lets see if my QB and RB can do the same tonight...

After Nathans QB and RB combined for 86 points, I was not very happy... Lets see if my QB and RB can do the same tonight...
I don't see how Nathan gets another loss! That QB and RB combo is unstoppable this year!!!