• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 11

I still don’t agree with pulling Brady for the second half...but I’m biased I guess. Lol
Me too! Lol I would have liked another quarter for our cigar league. Why does a coach pull him but still run the hell out of Kamara?

...and both of the guys I had going too.
At least you got some production out of them, not all bad.

HOWEVER, what in the flying F*CK were the Raiders doing last night???! Were they trying to lose for a better draft spot??? Are they that dumb??

Also, good luck today boys! Should have a good idea on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd!!
espn finals.PNG

3rd place game:
espn 3rd place.PNG

Well this is nuts! BOTH the championship game and the 3rd place game is separated by roughly only 14 points!!!

For the championship, Bill trails Gary by 13.96 points with one lone RB *ETA: and a Kicker* left to play tonight!
For 3rd place, I lead Anthony by 13.46 points while he has one lone WR left! (Side note, wouldn't it be funny if I lose because of Stefon Diggs again!! 🤣 🤣 )

Good Luck tonight yall!

Last edited:
Well this is nuts! BOTH the championship game and the 3rd place game is separated by roughly only 14 points!!!

For the championship, Bill trails Gary by 13.96 points with one lone RB left to play tonight!
For 3rd place, I lead Anthony by 13.46 points while he has one lone WR left! (Side note, wouldn't it be funny if I lose because of Stefon Diggs again!! 🤣 🤣 )

Good Luck tonight yall!

Bill has a RB and a Kicker.

Both matchups will be close.

Yes, considering I got zero points from my WR last night, I don’t feel too good about a victory tonight... My RB is like 5th string, and my kicker is playing a tough team tonight... The game should be exciting for all 4 teams...

Yes, considering I got zero points from my WR last night, I don’t feel too good about a victory tonight... My RB is like 5th string, and my kicker is playing a tough team tonight... The game should be exciting for all 4 teams...
Your kicker has averaged 10.25 over the last 4 games vs. NE giving up 2.5 over the last 4 games...will be close for sure! I can't believe how bad the Titans played last night! 0 points from Davis was shocking!!

**Side note; Not sure if I mentioned this earlier or not, but for next year I suggest we remove the "minus points" for kickers missing FGs. That is just dumb when a kicker is trying for a 50+ or anything at the end of a half or game and misses giving you -1 points. If that is really a punishment we want as a score for kickers, I would rather suggest that it could be a negative point for missing a PAT. Just noting this for next year so it is out there as I am sure I will forget it come July 2021.

Your kicker has averaged 10.25 over the last 4 games vs. NE giving up 2.5 over the last 4 games...will be close for sure! I can't believe how bad the Titans played last night! 0 points from Davis was shocking!!

As a Packers fan, I really enjoyed it!

Agreed... it was painful to watch :(

Congrats to all for a fun competitive league!! At the start of this game I wasn’t sure I’d be able to pull it off! Some crazy scoring this week!

I told y'all I wouldn't be losing a game in the consolation bracket. I'm just a late bloomer, you're all lucky the season is over, I am confident I would have not lost ever again.😄

Congrats to the winners!!! Nice sprint to the finish line Bill!

Thank you!!

And thank you Gary for not making it easy on me :D

Great league and great time. This was the most fun Ive had in FF ever... Thanks to all who participated, and already looking forward to next year.

Now, down to business... I owe a package to the forth place team, correct?

Last edited:
Thank you!!

And thank you Gary for not making it easy on me :D

Great league and great time. This was the most fun Ive had in FF ever... Thanks to all who participated, and already looking forward to net year.

Now, down to business... I owe a package to the forth place team, correct?

I think you owe the 4th place team a cigar type package.

I got last, woo freaking hoo. Always a first time for everything, can I blame the coronavirus? Shouldn't the Top 3 send packages, to the last place team?