• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 11

NFL teams kneel to eat the clock away at the end of the game....rather than run a play and risk a fumble or something. I look at benching your defense or someone if you already won the same way.

But I agree, it’s really almost too close to pull that maneuver.

If Elliott had a decent game with that matchup he had on Sunday, this all would have been a moot point. F’in Dallas! 😩

A win is a win though...nice one Tony! Congrats to Bill as well...see you next week!

If Elliott had a decent game with that matchup he had on Sunday, this all would have been a moot point. F’in Dallas! 😩

A win is a win though...nice one Tony! Congrats to Bill as well...see you next week!
Thank brother! Congrats to you too!! Let the games begin...

Lol, take a look at week 13! I know you were too busy focusing that week on crushing me With your highest score all year, but Waller has been on fire.
Wow! I stand corrected... That’s crazy!

A great matchup today, Cigar Smoking CigSid vs that Ball Busting Bastard Gary @ironpeddler

This week and next week combine to give us the 2020 Champions!!

We fought hard all season, endured delays, cancellations, “backup covid related players” and more.

Congrats to Gary, good luck.

My feature matchup today is Mahomes vs Kamara, (KC at NO)

May the best team win!

159E8EFF-46D5-404B-A3ED-8AD2CE10B9F2.jpeg

A great matchup today, Cigar Smoking CigSid vs that Ball Busting Bastard Gary @ironpeddler

This week and next week combine to give us the 2020 Champions!!

We fought hard all season, endured delays, cancellations, “backup covid related players” and more.

Congrats to Gary, good luck.

My feature matchup today is Mahomes vs Kamara, (KC at NO)

May the best team win!

View attachment 37024

Best of luck to both of you!

Crazy couple of days Bill. One big play separates us! I kinda messed up and forgot about the Saturday games as I wanted to take Anderson out and put Gage in...l figured I'd do it Sunday morning. Gotta pay closer attention!!

Great game so far...your top two studs came through for you big time during the late games!!!

This coming week's matchups are tough on my end....let's see how it shakes out.

One more week to go!!

Crazy couple of days Bill. One big play separates us! I kinda messed up and forgot about the Saturday games as I wanted to take Anderson out and put Gage in...l figured I'd do it Sunday morning. Gotta pay closer attention!!

Great game so far...your top two studs came through for you big time during the late games!!!

This coming week's matchups are tough on my end....let's see how it shakes out.

One more week to go!!
Your TE on Thursday made the difference... Your top 3 guys did very well, while mine did about average. Still only a little over 12 1/2 points separate us going into the final week. Lamar will definitely have a tougher match, while Montgomery and Dobbins should have easier ones... Also, great blocking me with Fournette, I needed a back up RB, and you beat me in the waiver placement... this could really hurt me if Robinson is out next week... Damn sly brother...
I will give it my best shot, and hopefully playing the right players this next week will give you some competition 😊