• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 11

That is a great championship right there! Good Luck to both of you! You are both great brothers and I can't wait to get my 4th place prize from one of you šŸ¤£ ;)

Also, great blocking me with Fournette, I needed a back up RB, and you beat me in the waiver placement...
That wasn't a cock block at all, just a handcuff to their starting RB that I have on my roster, Ronald Jones II, who wound up on the IR because of a broken finger. Now, you picking up 3 RBs this week...that's a straight up cock block! ;)

That wasn't a cock block at all, just a handcuff to their starting RB that I have on my roster, Ronald Jones II, who wound up on the IR because of a broken finger. Now, you picking up 3 RBs this week...that's a straight up cock block! ;)
Actually, itā€™s not, because you have Dobbins who scored 15 points in his last game as your backup... I am undecided about who Iā€™m going to start in place of Robinson... He is a big loss. Since itā€™s the last game of the season, I wanted to have strategic options.

I was going to poke fun of you starting Ito...but I guess you got a good start with Kamara!! wow!
My problem is... James Robinson says he is going to play, however he missed all practices this past week, with the ankle sprain... I figure if he plays, I will lose out on those points. But if he doesnā€™t play, at least Ito will give me a few points... Iā€™m torn between playing him, or playing Brown... It was crazy luck that Kamara would set an all time playoff FF points record...

My problem is... James Robinson says he is going to play, however he missed all practices this past week, with the ankle sprain... I figure if he plays, I will lose out on those points. But if he doesnā€™t play, at least Ito will give me a few points... Iā€™m torn between playing him, or playing Brown... It was crazy luck that Kamara would set an all time playoff FF points record...
Yea, Brown should get some goal line carries, but so will Moss. If you watched last weeks Bills game, Moss got almost all of the goal line carries I think, but got stuffed but Denver several times, but they kept trying...NE's D is not the same as the Broncos, so not to add more to your decisions, but Moss would be higher than Brown in my book; plus I don't trust the Falcons use of Ito.

Yea, Brown should get some goal line carries, but so will Moss. If you watched last weeks Bills game, Moss got almost all of the goal line carries I think, but got stuffed but Denver several times, but they kept trying...NE's D is not the same as the Broncos, so not to add more to your decisions, but Moss would be higher than Brown in my book; plus I don't trust the Falcons use of Ito.
Thanks for the advice, I need all the help I can get against that Ball Busting Bastard...

Are you sure you want to play Kittle instead of Gronk? They said he would have ā€œlimitedā€ snaps... but looks like he will be playing...

Do you have time to wait and see with Robinson before deciding? Probably still won't have a ton of clarity, unless he's inactive.

Do you have time to wait and see with Robinson before deciding? Probably still won't have a ton of clarity, unless he's inactive.
Correct, and with no practices, and nothing to lose by him not playing, Iā€™m just going to replace him...

Correct, and with no practices, and nothing to lose by him not playing, Iā€™m just going to replace him...
I finally benched Chark this week, so the Jags are going to win in a blowout with he and Robinson both going off then.

Trying to jinx me, huh šŸ˜‚

There is still a long ways to go... Good luck today.
This is going to be a blowout...your matchups are too favorable and mine suck no matter who I start....and it's always about the matchup.

Are you sure you want to play Kittle instead of Gronk? They said he would have ā€œlimitedā€ snaps... but looks like he will be playing...
Yea, should have played to offset any Brady TDs to him but rolled the dice. Looks like it wonā€™t work.

I still donā€™t agree with pulling Brady for the second half...but Iā€™m biased I guess. Lol