• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 12 *FULL

Sorry you guys couldn't make it!
Draft night was just a little more fun with some guys on vherf, good times.

Thanks for playing this year everyone, good luck this season!

You guys drafted over vherf?

Damn @Brickhouse , you got the win, but Conner puts up 40 points on your bench!! Why don't you just trade him for a few more Charger's players 🤣 😂

Damn @Brickhouse , you got the win, but Conner puts up 40 points on your bench!! Why don't you just trade him for a few more Charger's players 🤣 😂

I know it. I pulled Kittle 10 mins prior to kick off. I thought, nope....he's just coming back and facing a defense that has given up the fewest TE points this year......well, of course he gets 20 on my bench.

Then I pull Cardinals RB1 Edmonds because he's sickly.....but don't play their RB2 Conner based solely on projection.....he gets 40. 60 points on my bench between 2 guys.

I can assure you next week Kittle is in the lineup and Conner is now an RB1. He's outperformed Edmonds all year.

The 6-2 boys are both at risk tonight....will be an interesting game. Looks like I'm going to squeak this one out, despite the poor bench choices.

Wow! Both our games were close. Let’s hope no stat corrections come Wednesday!!!

I know it. I pulled Kittle 10 mins prior to kick off. I thought, nope....he's just coming back and facing a defense that has given up the fewest TE points this year......well, of course he gets 20 on my bench.

Then I pull Cardinals RB1 Edmonds because he's sickly.....but don't play their RB2 Conner based solely on projection.....he gets 40. 60 points on my bench between 2 guys.

I can assure you next week Kittle is in the lineup and Conner is now an RB1. He's outperformed Edmonds all year.

The 6-2 boys are both at risk tonight....will be an interesting game. Looks like I'm going to squeak this one out, despite the poor bench choices.
Those 40 point bench guys are always a kick in the nuts. But how ya gonna know that Edmonds would get hurt?

I’m just lucky I caught Gary’s team on a down week, otherwise I would have lost.

Also, who would have thought the Bears would have played Montgomery as much as they did, with a Bye this week.