• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 12 *FULL

Hey now, I think I won it 3 years in a row, at some point 😂
Well thats why I didn't go back that far lol. I think ESPN is only showing as far back as 2017 and yes you won back to back 2017 & 2018!!
What's also very impressive is Gary @ironpeddler has at least placed in the league all but once the last 4 years. Yes Gary, that is a compliment from me LOL!

wk12 standings ESPN.PNG

I guess Playoff teams are locked in...
But this week and next will look to shake up the 1-4 standings for playoff matchups! Good luck boys!!

Kamara being out has been killing me. Need him back to help grab that 3rd place slot.

Congrats to the playoff teams!! It was a strange season with the top 4 teams locked in weeks ago, but I hope everyone still had fun this year! Appreciate everyone staying together and playing again!! Here are our final standings:
ESPN final standings at start of playoffs.PNG

And @bfreebern I am sorry you could not win the last game, but hey...since you lost you took dead last!! Congrats 🤣 ;) ;)

For sh*ts and giggles, here is how ESPN projects our league compared to how they projected after our draft.... @Acclaym with the biggest swing by 8 spots proving ESPN projections are crap because your team was built with upside!!

ESPN projections at start of playoffs 12.8.PNG

Good luck this week guys!!

Figures.....the one year I can't make the draft and it autodrafts, I finally make the playoffs. Rough year for many due to injuries. I don't dig in too deep on everyone's roster...but if I made the playoffs with the amount of injuries I had I can't imagine how rough it was for some others.

Kamara needs to get his ass back on the field!!!!

Figures.....the one year I can't make the draft and it autodrafts, I finally make the playoffs. Rough year for many due to injuries. I don't dig in too deep on everyone's roster...but if I made the playoffs with the amount of injuries I had I can't imagine how rough it was for some others.

Kamara needs to get his ass back on the field!!!!
Isn’t that crazy! I’ve seen that work in both our CP leagues several times. Their projections always suck but seem to do ok with auto drafts.

Kamara needs to stay out. I’m still suffering losing in two leagues from his 6 TD game last year in the fantasy super bowl!

Congrats to the playoff teams!! It was a strange season with the top 4 teams locked in weeks ago, but I hope everyone still had fun this year! Appreciate everyone staying together and playing again!! Here are our final standings:
View attachment 49843

And @bfreebern I am sorry you could not win the last game, but hey...since you lost you took dead last!! Congrats 🤣 ;) ;)

For sh*ts and giggles, here is how ESPN projects our league compared to how they projected after our draft.... @Acclaym with the biggest swing by 8 spots proving ESPN projections are crap because your team was built with upside!!

View attachment 49844

Good luck this week guys!!

🖕🖕🖕🖕

A bird for each of my wins this year!

Missed the playoffs by one spot oh well there is always next year if you will have me

Thank you Brandon for taking last place for me!!