• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL07

The draft is set for August 27th at 4:00 pm

Hey Neal is there a latter time for a draft? That just seems like a really bad time for most people. Most at work or on their way home. Draft was like 8 Cent. last year I believe and all but two made that draft. I'm off work on Monday so it doesn't matter to me.
I don't get out of work until 5:30 EST so I would have to be on autopick. Later would be good for me also.

Will the Treasurer please PM his addy so I can get my check out? What are we getting by the way? Thanks.

Later draft time would be a good idea! I cant access the draft here at work.

If you log onto yahoo I made a post about selections. One is a box of BRC's and then we have like 325 dollars left after that I believe.

I can make for 6pm but that's the only slot available till 11 and I'm not doing that.

NA

Alex and Lucas are only two to still owe and i'll cover Alex untill I see him. Most likely the first monday night game.

So guys.....How's it going so far?

Give us an update.

Don't ask! :angry:

Lets just say I'll get the first pick in next years draft.

:sign:

4-1 - Play the 5-0 team this week. I may have too many guys on bye week. Hopefully my reserves are ready to score.

Im also 4-1..
I finished last year with 4 wins. D'oh..
Ill play the 6-0 team in week 7..(SORRY COOKIE)

ALSO JONESY WHERE ARE YOU ARE YOU STILL IN?

Im also 4-1..

Yea, I'm still around. I forgot to go in and make my changes this past week. :rolleyes:

Im also 4-1..

Please cookie deserves no sympathy after last weeks debacle.