• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL07

1. S.W.A.T. 5-0-0
2. Cookie 1978 4-1-0
3. H Upmanns 4-1-0
4. Saint Luis Rey's 4-1-0
5. Huckleberry 3-2-0
6. Esplendidos 2-3-0
7. Swisher Sweeties 2-3-0
8. Team Jonesy 1-4-0
9. Wolf Pack 0-5-0
10. davidr2340 0-5-0

Well??

Coming down the stretch, how's we all doing?

Have you 'O'-fers managed to win a game yet?

Well??

Coming down the stretch, how's we all doing?

Have you 'O'-fers managed to win a game yet?
I've one two... But today, my ass is getting handed to me!!! :angry:
It's been a horrible year for me!!!

1. H. Upmanns 10-1-0
2. Saint Luis Rey's 9-2-0
3. S.W.A.T. 8-3-0
4. Cookie_1978 7-4-0
5. Huckleberry 7-4-0
6. Team Jonesy 4-7-0
7. Esplendidos 3-8-0
8. Swisher Sweeties 3-8-0
9. davidr2340 2-9-0
10. Wolf Pack 2-9-0

Neal kicked my ass this week and probably knocked me out of a playoff spot. :angry:

:D is all I can say! What a difference a year makes! And to think cookie bitched at me for drafting all out of whack!!

Neal kicked my ass this week and probably knocked me out of a playoff spot. :angry:

p1_mora_Elsa.jpg

Playoffs?!? PLAYOFFS???

:sign:

We have a winner... and it wasn't me damnit.

Final season rankings. *Asterisk are playoff teams
*1. H. Upmanns 12-2-0
*2. Saint Luis Rey's 11-3-0
*3. S.W.A.T. 9-5-0
*4. Huckleberry 9-5-0
5. Cookie_1978 8-6-0
6. Esplendidos 6-8-0
7. Swisher Sweeties 6-8-0
8. Team Jonesy 4-10-0
9. davidr2340 3-11-0
10. Wolf Pack 2-12-0

After Playoffs... and the winner is...

1. S.W.A.T.
2. Huckleberry
3. Saint Luis Rey's
4. H Upmanns

Great year guys. We'll be going to 12 teams and tweaking the RB's scoring platform next year. Time to start getting ready for the draft in August.

NA

I get 1st pick in the draft next year, right? :laugh:

Great year everyone and thanks for the smokes. I should get the box of RASS in Wed. or Thur. and hear about the Choix's about the same time. I'll keep everyone updated on that. If your not sure what i'm talking about check the forum section in the FFL.

Thanks again Neal for getting this going its been fun.

Man, at least I didn't finish last!!! I was really worried...

Congrats S.W.A.T., and congrats to the rest of you as well. It was a fun, but damn tough year for me! Of course the only league I won... was a non money league! I tanked in both this and another money league!!! :angry:

Merry Christmas all!!!

Congrats to another fine year. I cant wait for next year. We definately need to reogrinize the RB situation and also the free agent market needs to be tweaked maybe for every 5 moves a stick is thrown into the pot?

Ok talked to the vender about this and i'll be shipping the sticks back to them and they are going to replace this box. So looks like everything is going to work out and when these get in i'll ship out the winnings. Sorry for the delay really didn't expect something like this to happen from this vender.

Ok sticks will go out on Monday morning. Got them today and I work till 7pm the rest of the week. So Monday morning they get to the post office. Congrats again and hope you guys all had a safe and great holiday season.