• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass 5

It is with great pleasure to announce that Los (Nasty) has won the class assignment with his infinite puzzle putting together skillz and correct answering of the marca and vitola of all five cigars! Congratulations Los! Excellent work! Thanks to everyone that participated and gave it a shot, great work all!

Los, I'll get these out to you tomorrow along with the Bolis DC# 0103 8555 7497 1321 8324

Padron 40th Maduro
Padron 40th Natural
GOF Double Robusto 2005 (Carlito)
AF 858 SG
Party Charlottes (this is a '98 btw)

DSC01333-1.jpg

See now I could see that Party clear there. I'm reporting you and this thread to Rod. He should ban you for this puzzle :laugh: :laugh:

Gone to a fugger, but a deserving one and one of the best. :laugh:

p.s. King os the Ants is in my SUck It book :sign:

I hope you didn't put them in a spot where your dog or cat did their business on. If I get some type of ringworm you'll be seeing me on Bobo Newsome Highway tracking you down

I hope you didn't put them in a spot where your dog or cat did their business on. If I get some type of ringworm you'll be seeing me on Bobo Newsome Highway tracking you down

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bobo highway is filled with candy cloud magic and mushroom cotton candy. You would never find Party Shorts becuase he is a magical man there, it is his heavenly kingdom. Just don't drink the Kool Aide.

Way to go Los! Well deserved.

I was cruising taking my time with guesses. I was trying to pin it within a couple of guesses. Then you came and we both started reciting the whole Habanos S.A. catalog :laugh: :laugh:

Nah man, might be a couple SC bugs in there. I think I got that mama wolf spider with the egg sack out though. :D

DSC01336.jpg

Jeebus. I spent the last day pouring over pictures from websites trying to figure that last one out! :laugh: Good job Los!

Greg, you didn't tell him you had just finished spreading manure over the lawn....that is just cold!

I was cruising taking my time with guesses. I was trying to pin it within a couple of guesses. Then you came and we both started reciting the whole Habanos S.A. catalog :laugh: :laugh:
That moment was making me laugh out loud so much! Way to start my morning :thumbs:

Jeebus. I spent the last day pouring over pictures from websites trying to figure that last one out! :laugh: Good job Los!

Greg, you didn't tell him you had just finished spreading manure over the lawn....that is just cold!

They all will have that "barnyard aroma" to the cigars, even after you put the tip in your mouth :sign:

I never even got the puzzle figured out. I suck at real puzzles and this online one really threw me over the edge lol. Great job Los.

I should be getting the pass today. If that is the case it will go out Tuesday Morning. I have PM'd Dan to let him know.

Uh oh. I ended up missing the first class assignment since I was in Ohio stuck with only my iPhone. Nice job Los!!

Greg, shall I proceed with my Ts and Ps?

Drat, one weekend away and look what I miss. Oh well, nicely done Los! I don't think I could have gotten that one.

Uh oh. I ended up missing the first class assignment since I was in Ohio stuck with only my iPhone. Nice job Los!!

Greg, shall I proceed with my Ts and Ps?

Proceed whenever ready brother! Can definitely take your time for now. :)

Ok. I'm not part of this pass but am working on following it to learn a little bit more. I have a question. I understand the take and puts part a little bit. Still have a lot to learn about comparing sticks in value and rarity. My question is can say the 5th person in the pass take some of the "puts" from persons 1 through 4 or only take what Kingantz originally put in the pass box? Also, and if this question is out of line please let me know, how many cigars do you normally start a pass with? Is it based of how many are in the pass? And my last question for now, and I guess this would be more focused towards Kingantz but if you know please feel free to let me know, how do you go about choosing which cigars to start a pass with?

Sorry for all the questions. I've just never really seen anything like this before and it is intriguing to learn the ins and outs of it. It is obviously a great idea as many people benefit from it and it builds great comradery (spelling?) between BOTL.

Ok. I'm not part of this pass but am working on following it to learn a little bit more. I have a question. I understand the take and puts part a little bit. Still have a lot to learn about comparing sticks in value and rarity. My question is can say the 5th person in the pass take some of the "puts" from persons 1 through 4 or only take what Kingantz originally put in the pass box? Any passer can trade for any cigars in the pass Also, and if this question is out of line please let me know, how many cigars do you normally start a pass with? There's no set number, just however many the host wants. I usually do 30 to 40 for newbie passes to give a large range to choose from. Is it based of how many are in the pass? And my last question for now, and I guess this would be more focused towards Kingantz but if you know please feel free to let me know, how do you go about choosing which cigars to start a pass with? Again, there's no set way of choosing what to put in. Usually it's a wide variety of cigars, however this time I picked a lot of my favorite smokes. :)

Sorry for all the questions. I've just never really seen anything like this before and it is intriguing to learn the ins and outs of it. It is obviously a great idea as many people benefit from it and it builds great comradery (spelling?) between BOTL.

Thanks for the clarification Kingantz. And I'm going to assume by looking at the map that it ultimately comes back to you with a plethora of new smokes for you also?

Let's give these a shot:

T: #21 Liga Privada No. 9 Belicoso - 10.76
p: LG Oscuro chisel - 10.60

T: #56 Cain Maduro - 7.20
p: double press - 7.19

T: #33 Tat VI - Victorias - 5.62
p: fire cracker - 5