• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass

Yes, seems like the class is having quite a nap time. Everyone, time to wake up!!
Can't I sleep a bit more? Worked double shifts on M, T and W. Then regulars on Friday and 12 hour shifts today and tomorrow. Filled out my time card and ended up with 88 hours this week.

Ugh, not so much fun. But I bet you do enjoy the paper when check time comes!

Just checking in. Been working 2 jobs myself so not much time for fun. Pass looks like it's moving along nicely. Should be here shortly :D

Nathan (xXMerlinXx) - I've made several attempts to contact you via PM and haven't received a response. Please let us know what's going on with the pass as soon as possible. DC# shows box was received yesterday. Again, we need to hear from you here on the board, or you can send me PM directly. Thanks!

Edited to fix sentence fragment :)

Hey guys, I'm here! It's just been ridiculously crazy lately with exams, averaged a 3.0 (which is great for me) for those who care, and my living room looks like the back room of a post office. I'm trying to figure out puts and takes right now, so I should be posting back here in a couple of minutes, but I just wanted to touch base first.

Edit:
Okay, let me know if the following are okay.
Take: Rocky Patel Sungrown Toro Put: Ashton Classic 8-9-8
Take: Flor De Oliva Torpedo Maduro Put: Private Stock #14 Toro

Hey guys, I'm here! It's just been ridiculously crazy lately with exams, averaged a 3.0 (which is great for me) for those who care, and my living room looks like the back room of a post office. I'm trying to figure out puts and takes right now, so I should be posting back here in a couple of minutes, but I just wanted to touch base first.

Edit:
Okay, let me know if the following are okay.
Take: Rocky Patel Sungrown Toro Put: Ashton Classic 8-9-8
Take: Flor De Oliva Torpedo Maduro Put: Private Stock #14 Toro

Good to hear from you Nathan! Congrats on the 3.0, time for a breather now? Your P/T's look good. Let us know when you get it all packed up and ready to go back out. I think Don might be ready for it.

Don? You ready? ::laugh::

Yippee! Waiting and ready for it. :) Hmmm, might have to add another to my puts/takes though. Want to add the Ashton 8-9-8 to the list as well and if no objections the private stock too!!! Is there a limit on takes? . :) Will post when I have em all ready up!!! Should be tonight!!!

Edit: Cause I cannot spell. :)

Meh nevermind. :) LOL, I don't feel like going through cyclopedia again to find a match. lol. My puts/takes are:

(T) Padilla Obsidian Limitada 06----------------------(P) CAO black Frontier
(T) AVO 787 robusto-----------------------------------(P) Padilla Miami Belicoso
(T) Sac Cristobal Classico-----------------------------(P) Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo

Lemme know any issues. :) I know the pass isn't even on its way to me yet, but oh well. I am ready and willing! :)

Meh nevermind. :) LOL, I don't feel like going through cyclopedia again to find a match. lol. My puts/takes are:

(T) Padilla Obsidian Limitada 06----------------------(P) CAO black Frontier
(T) AVO 787 robusto-----------------------------------(P) Padilla Miami Belicoso
(T) Sac Cristobal Classico-----------------------------(P) Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo

Lemme know any issues. :) I know the pass isn't even on its way to me yet, but oh well. I am ready and willing! :)

Excellent T/P's Dave! The list has been updated. Hopefully the box will be on it's way tomorrow and you'll get it by the weekend. Then it's on to Ernie111!

Dave?? Who'se Dave??? ;)

Ahhhh I knew it was bound to happen!! Every time I see your screen name the first thing that pops in my head is Dave! (Dsav). Arghh!!! Sorry about that DON! lol I'll get it right from now on (I hope!!).

Man, I wish I had more top-end sticks on hand, that San Cristobal and the Opus X looked beautiful, but I don't have anything that can match'em. And wouldn't you know it, my sticks were at the bottom of each bag, so I had to go digging through them, all the while muttering, "That looks nice... oh, so does that one... Wow! look at that!... I bet that one would be good..." and so on and so forth. In any case, it's on it's way to Don now by USPS Priority DC#03071790000362098137. I really get the feeling I forgot something though, which is worrying me, but I might just be imagining things.

I'm sure everything is fine, Nate. I felt the same way when I packed it up and shipped it.

First pass jitters? :) Hey, now that anyone mentions it, what is the MSRP on the Opus???? I might seriously want to try one, as I have never had one before!!! :) Kingantz, please let me know!!!!! LOL