• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass

LOL, I thought I paid ya to change it to the 24th for me Bellew!! :) Just playing!
Its the closest without going over. You have nearly a whole week to win before Seanholio's guess:

Thought it might be cool to have a contest. This is open to everyone in the 101 Newbie pass. (professors included).
I'll give a 5'er to the person who guesses closest to the actual day I receive the pass. If your guess is past the actual day, you're out. One guess per person please.
Contest closes Sunday the 11th at midnight. So get your guesses in and good luck!!

Seems Like I might have a little control over when Yanksfan receives the pass, hmmmm :whistling:

Just kidding, if my P&T's get approved I'll send it on the day after I receive it. :)

Ernie

Psssst Ernie, remember I was quick in shipping it to ya!!!! :) Remember that when looking at the guesses and when you ship it out!!! :) HEHEHE

Edit to add that it is already hopefully somehwere in a truck on the way man!

Thanks for the work on the list Scot. Totally forgot about that contest.

No midterms? Yay!

Here are my Puts/Takes.

(T) Don Pepin Blue Invicto ----------- (P) Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Robusto, 5.5x50

(T) Oliva Series V ------------------- (P) Montecristo Platinum Vintage 1999 Toro, 6x50

(T) Padilla Miami 8/11 --------------- (P) Davidoff Classic #2, 6x38

Hopes this works out.
I am anxiously awaiting for the package to arrive! :)

Ernie

The Pass arrived this afternoon, That was fast. I'll give it a little time for the temp to acclimate, get er opened and try to get it out tomorrow if Yanksfan Is ready.

Ernie

Everything was fine I take it Ernie? :) Just making sure, as I am a bit paranoid about things being shipped! Lol

All right! What everyone's been waiting for! Besides the pass, summer, more sexy girls from Santa, etc. :laugh: Looking like it'll be around the....22nd?? :D

List has been updated. Mike! You doing okay up there buddy? Hope all is going well! Post those T/P's whenever you're ready my friend!

Mike, Here comes the Pass DC# 01038555749188540296
I'll get to the PO first thing this morning.
Every thing in the box looked up to snuff to me.

Merry Christmas, Ernie

THANKS to Kinggantz (AKA ELF DANCER) for letting me go to school here. Great time and a good learning experience. :D

Ernie

My puts and takes if approved by the powers that be:

Take- Davidoff Classic #2 Put- AF Anejo #49

Take- Cohiba Black Supremo Put- Tatuaje Cojonu '03

Take- Ashton 8-9-8 Put- AF WOAM

Thanks guys for having in the pass. Been great fun. :D Props to you teach for a smooth running experience.

Excellent T/P's Mike! All are approved! Thanks for being part of the pass and hope we can be in many more together my friend!

Lists updated!

Dang, I like your puts Yanks! :) Can we send it back to me just to make this pass interesting? HAHAHA, just playing!!! :)

Pass arrived today and everything looks great. My P&T's are done and it's packed up and will be going out tomorrow. DC#01038555749329711554. It's on it's way Josh. You ready?
Thanks again Greg for letting me take part in your pass. It's a great first experience. :thumbs:
Also, we have a winner to the contest. Congratulations Keith! Shoot me your addy so I can send the fiver. Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!
Mike

Pass arrived today and everything looks great. My P&T's are done and it's packed up and will be going out tomorrow. DC#01038555749329711554. It's on it's way Josh. You ready?
Thanks again Greg for letting me take part in your pass. It's a great first experience. :thumbs:
Also, we have a winner to the contest. Congratulations Keith! Shoot me your addy so I can send the fiver. Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!
Mike

Congratulations to Keith on winning Mike's contest!!

Josh hasn't been on since Dec 4th, so hold on to the pass until we hear from him.