• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass

I've advised Mike to go ahead and ship to KeithS (he may get it out today, however if not it will be Monday or possibly after Christmas). If we hear from Josh in the meantime and he still plans to participate, Keith can send the package to Josh (not much difference in distances).

Keith - go ahead and post T/P's whenever you're ready.

I'll go over the list. I'm having a hard time reading it. I'll take a look at it on my destop screen and see if it is better.

Did we set the record yet for the most posts in a pass thread?

Did I win? LOL

I've loved watching this thing roll along fellas. Thanks for letting me play.

Stinki

Morning All!

Got a call from my mom in Florida that my grandpa passed away. He was 98, lived a wonderful long life, and left us peacefully. At my mom's now and will check in as much as possible...

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa bud. Glad he was able to leave in peace and on his terms. You and yours will be in my prayers.

Very sorry to hear Greg. Condolences to you and your family!

Sorry to hear, Greg. My condolences to you and your family.

Sending pass to Keith. I'll drop it off at PO tomorrow 12/24/07. DC# 01038555749248272808. Are you ready pal?

Okay guys here are my P/T's for approval

T#35 Padilla 1932 Oscuro P#62 Davidoff diademas fina
T#59 ARTURO FUENTE ANEJO NO. 49 P#63 LFD 2007 Outlaw event stick
T#61 ARTURO FUENTE WOAM P#64 LFD Lancero Osuro Natural
T#MONTECRISTO MEDIA NOCHE EDMUNDO P#65 LFD Special release Cameroon Lancero
P#66 Don Pepin Blue Label Generosos

My condolences on your loss Greg. You're in my families thoughts.

Keith

Hopefully one of our professors can jump in here and check the P/T. I know Greg is pretty busy with his family at the moment.

Yea I know. I consulted with tkoepp who is very experienced at passes to make sure I was good. He felt it was okay. He also told me that the members of a pass can approve if there is a problem with the host. There again I'm to new to know about this, but we have two good professors also. With the holidays it will probably be Thursday before I have it anyway, so we have time.

Keith

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers! I'm back home and all is well. I'll take a look at the T/P's in a bit and get back soon. Again, thanks to all!

Greg

Okay guys here are my P/T's for approval

T#35 Padilla 1932 Oscuro P#62 Davidoff diademas fina
T#59 ARTURO FUENTE ANEJO NO. 49 P#63 LFD 2007 Outlaw event stick
T#61 ARTURO FUENTE WOAM P#64 LFD Lancero Osuro Natural
T#MONTECRISTO MEDIA NOCHE EDMUNDO P#65 LFD Special release Cameroon Lancero
P#66 Don Pepin Blue Label Generosos

My condolences on your loss Greg. You're in my families thoughts.

Keith

All approved! Thanks so much for participating Keith!

If anyone wants/needs a copy of the list, let me know your email and I'll get it out to you.

Merry Christmas everyone!!