• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass

I've got the pass. Will go thought and report any problems. I may be able to have this on the road tomorrow. Will post an update later.

Pass arrived today and everything looks great. My P&T's are done and it's packed up and will be going out tomorrow. DC#01038555749329711554. It's on it's way Josh. You ready?
Thanks again Greg for letting me take part in your pass. It's a great first experience. :thumbs:
Also, we have a winner to the contest. Congratulations Keith! Shoot me your addy so I can send the fiver. Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!
Mike

Holy Crap! What a nice selection. :love: This is my first contest win sure was not expecting a selection like this. Thanks Mike I'll definitely enjoy.

Keith

Greg

Number 60 and 61 were reversed on your spread sheet. Should be as follows

#60 AF WOAM
#61 TAT Cononu #3

#35 and #36 were also reversed on your spread sheet should be as follows

#35 Padilla 68
#36 Padilla 32 oscuro

I'm reposting takes and puts with updated numbers.

T#36 Padilla 1932 Oscuro P#62 Davidoff diademas fina
T#59 ARTURO FUENTE ANEJO NO. 49 P#63 LFD 2007 Outlaw event stick
T#60 ARTURO FUENTE WOAM P#64 LFD Lancero Osuro Natural
T#53 MONTECRISTO MEDIA NOCHE EDMUNDO P#65 LFD Special release Cameroon Lancero
P#66 Don Pepin Blue Label Generosos

Thanks for making sure everything is good to go and the updates on the numbers Keith! I'll get it corrected asap.

Josh - Looks like the pass will be heading your way. Let me know your Takes/Puts when you get a chance. Thanks!

Inventory done. All sticks present and in good condition. I spotted no problems other than the numbers I fixed.

Tom it's ready to be sent to you. Are you ready?

I just saw your post Greg. Let me know if Josh showed up or if it's going to Tom.

Greg

Josh has not been seen since the 23rd. I'm ready to ship. Do you want me to wait or skip him and ship to Tom? He's obviously not tracking the pass since we already skipped him once.

Greg

Josh has not been seen since the 23rd. I'm ready to ship. Do you want me to wait or skip him and ship to Tom? He's obviously not tracking the pass since we already skipped him once.

If we don't hear from Josh by tomorrow, the pass goes on to Tom.

Guys - the pass showed up yesterday but I had to work late last night and had an 0700 meeting this morning. I don't know if I'll get into it tonight or not (may have to work late) but it'll go out tomorrow without fail. I'll post some P's and T's ASAP.

Sorry for the short "delay of game"....seems they missed me at work..... :0

Cheers - B.B.S.

Hello class! I hope that everyone is doing well in the new year. As we all know the pass is now in Tom's hands and will be shipped out shortly, however I did hear from Joshfbm and he has asked that the pass be sent to him before coming back to me. Tom has agreed to do this, so one more stop to go and then we'll finish up.

I am planning to begin the next course, CP's "Cigars 201" pass shortly after receiving the box back. This next course will be for those that participated in the 101 class (this will be the pre-requisite to 201). In the 201 course, the cigars will go up in value and ISOM's will be included. The equal takes vs. equal puts will be a bit more strict as well. Basically the same rules and regulations.

A new CP's Cigars 101 will begin at or around the same time as the 201 class begins. This should be in the next week or so. KeithS will be the instructor for the 101 class and will post registration/orientation (sign-up) as we get closer to the start date. If we run out of room in Keith's class and have enough interest, we may possibly have a second class, 101-2 to ensure all newbies get the opportunity to join in a pass. Again, if there is enough ineterest.

Thanks everyone!

NEWBIES!! If interested in signing up for the Cigars 101 Newbie Pass, please go ahead and let us know via PM to KeithS and copy me (please do not forget to copy me). We would like to get an idea of how many there will be so we can be sure to have everything prepared to get started. Thanks!!

OK guys, here are my proposed P's and T's:

Take - #21 - 5 Vegas Miami Toro
Put - #67 - Don Pepin Garcia JJ Maduro "Sublime"

Take - #62 - Davidoff "Diademas Finas"
Put - #68 - Chateau Fuente "Belicoso Fino" (06/07)

Take - #63 - Outlaw "Bad To The Bone" LFD
Put - #69 - Outlaw "Bad To The Bone" Don Pepin Garcia

....and a couple for the host, too.... :whistling:

I'm going to pack this baby up and get it ready to travel. Only question is....where? Let me know and I can get it in the mail today.

Thanks for letting me play along, Greg..... :thumbs:

Best Regards, gents - B.B.S.

Hey Tom! Thanks so much for your professorship throughout. Both you and Matt are very much appreciated! Very, VERY much!!

I've sent Josh PM and have not heard from him since the 2nd. Go ahead and ship the pass back to me. We'll get Josh in on the next class pass, which should be coming up shortly.

Thanks again Tom!!

Gotcha, Greg. The inventory was 100% on the money, I made my puts and takes, and it's on the road right this second. Once the nice guys at USPS scan it, your DC will be:

0103 8555 7492 9947 2981

Thanks again for letting me play. A great pass, with great guys, now headed home...!!.... :thumbs:

Best regards to you and the rest of the players - B.B.S.

Well everyone, it seems the end of our semester has finally arrived. I've just updated the list with Tom's final T/P's, almost sad, however it's actually just the beginning! :)

It's been an absolute pleasure to be the "newbie instructor" of this newbie class. I hope everyone has enjoyed it as much as I have. Let me say thank you to Tom (B.B.S.) and Matt (Mmburtch) for their support in getting this thing off the ground and the guidance throughout. Without them it would have never happened.

And, to all the excellent BOTL who participated...

...are you ready for 201?? :D