• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigars 101" Newbie pass 3

I hope this doesn't count as an edit ...

But for number 1:

Moto GP 2006 season
Valentino Rossi
Sete Gibernau

Very nice! Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention?! The winner of the contest, and new owner of a 2006 Arturo Fuente Opus X BBMF, Bimmer635csi!!!

Holy schmokes! That is fabulous. Thanks khari. I wasn't sure what the prize would be, but it was definately worth the effort.

That first one was tough. I had to ask my Moto GP friends at work for help on that one. I offered to share the prize, but none of them smoke and did it just for the challenge.

Thanks again for offering such a contest and prize. I am most grateful and hope for the best of luck with everyone.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris...my jaw is on the floor brotha. As my favorite character, "Quincy", from Little Einsteins would say: " I....can not.....believe it!" Very nicely done.

Yes, all you man whores out there....I watch Little Einsteins as it is educational for me and my 14 IQ.

Khari --- you are the Host with the Most! Great contest and an even better PRIZE!!!

Larry

Sweet! Congrats on the win and thanks Khari for that generous contest! :thumbs:

Ok, so here is what I am thinking so far for my T/P's - please let me know what you think and I will get this moving along.

T: #53 FFOX Double Corona / P: #70 Padron 1926 40th Anna - Natural
T: #44 Diamond Crown No. 7 / P: #71 Padron 1926 No. 2 - Maduro
T: #48 FFOX Power Ranger / P: #72 Arturo Fuente WOAM

Thanks,

-Frank

Ok, Frank. The FFOX DC is more HTF than the Padron 40th, but the Padron costs 67%more, so that one's ok. The second one's good too. The Power Ranger for WOAM is no good. Both these cigars are pretty difficult to get ahold of, but the Power Ranger is higher in value than the WOAM. Like Meatloaf says, two out of three ain't bad! Let me know if you want to propose another trade for the Power Ranger or if you just want to go with two swaps.

Ok, Frank. The FFOX DC is more HTF than the Padron 40th, but the Padron costs 67%more, so that one's ok. The second one's good too. The Power Ranger for WOAM is no good. Both these cigars are pretty difficult to get ahold of, but the Power Ranger is higher in value than the WOAM. Like Meatloaf says, two out of three ain't bad! Let me know if you want to propose another trade for the Power Ranger or if you just want to go with two swaps.

I was thinking the same thing.
1. Looks good
2. Was very generous
3. Was off kilter with both being rarites, but OpusXXX Msrp $9.25 / WOAM MSRP $7.35

Very generous prize pack for you to offer up there Khari. :thumbs:

I was thinking the same thing.
1. Looks good
2. Was very generous
3. Was off kilter with both being rarites, but OpusXXX Msrp $9.25 / WOAM MSRP $7.35

Very generous prize pack for you to offer up there Khari. :thumbs:

I was thinking the same for 2 and 3 and initially no good on one. That's because I was thinking about what one would pay for these cigars, or more specifically the prices I've paid for or seen these cigars at, instead of msrp. (my judgement always gets cloudy when Opus are involved) I still have yet to have seen a Opus DC at any B&M I've ever been to, but most always have the Padron '26 40's in stock. But, there is a significant gap in the msrp's for these two sticks. Good call Professor, and thanks for the input John.

Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking of swapping the WOAM for a San Cristobal Maestro or Tatuate Cojonu 2003. Let me know what you think if not i'll just take 2.

Thanks again,

-Frank

Gonna have to say no on both of those, Frank. Sorry, bud.

Good deal. Thanks for participating. I'll get the updated cigar list up in the morning.

congrats on the win bimmer
nice prize Khari
a BBMF wooo...

I still don't know what to do with that prize. Do I smoke it? Do I encase it in an acrylic tomb to be opened by martians in 2500? (I'd say "smoke it on my wedding day", but I'm trying to avoid that if at all possible :) )

Anyway, I'm prepping a second humidor right now for this stick and a few other prized sticks in my collection. It should be safe until I can make up my mind. But I'll take suggestions.

congrats on the win bimmer
nice prize Khari
a BBMF wooo...

I still don't know what to do with that prize. Do I smoke it? Do I encase it in an acrylic tomb to be opened by martians in 2500? (I'd say "smoke it on my wedding day", but I'm trying to avoid that if at all possible :) )

Anyway, I'm prepping a second humidor right now for this stick and a few other prized sticks in my collection. It should be safe until I can make up my mind. But I'll take suggestions.

Start another pass with it? You can host and I'll volunteer to be the first stop. :whistling: