• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigars 101" Newbie pass 3

Thanks for the info and the PM, Brian.

I'm going to guess the package will arrive on your CP birthday - March 17th.

Final Picks
T: (40) La Aurora Preferidos Gold P: (42) Zino Platinum Low Rider
T: (38) Camacho Coyolar Titan P: (43) Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Classic
T: (25) Padron 1926 Serie No.6 Maduro P: (44) Diamond Crown Torpedo

Jester coming your way...

DC# 0307 1790 0005 3619 9288

should be there on Friday or saturday at the latest..

enjoy

bruce

Final Picks

enjoy

bruce

Thanks Bruce!

Excuse my absence my classmates...been healing up some lickens I took...nothing the sun south of Miami won't cure. We live and learn!

Jonesy..my hats off to you for doubling up on contests! I like your style. My guess for the contest is ......

March 15th.

Be Well All...

Cibao

Good Morning Gentlemen,

Cibao - Feel better man. I'm sure there's not much the sun south of Miami can't cure. :cool:

Jonesy and Khari - you guys are doing an awesome job with the pass! ;)

My guess for the contest is March 11th.

DeVonn

Final Picks

enjoy

bruce

Jester922,
You're up! Let's have those puts and takes!

I am guessing March 10th.

Thanks alot Khari for making this such a great experience!

I should be getting the pass today or tomorrow (saturday).

Here are my puts/takes. Please let me know if they look okay.

T: (22) Oliva Serie V Lancero MSRP $5 P: (45) Tatuaje Havana VI (Robusto) (5x50) MSRP $6.75
T: (43) Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Classic (7x48) MSRP $8 P: (46) Padron Magnum Maduro (9x50) MSRP $8
T: (24) Padilla Signature 1932 Robusto MSRP $11 P: (47) Tatuaje Reserva SW (7x47) MSRP $12

Thanks again for the pass...its been a fun experience so far, and I'm already looking forward to the next one!!

Actin4life,
If I am able to get the pass out on saturday, would you be around to receive it on Monday or
Tues?

-Alex

I should be getting the pass today or tomorrow (saturday).

Here are my puts/takes. Please let me know if they look okay.

T: (22) Oliva Serie V Lancero MSRP $5 P: (45) Tatuaje Havana VI (Robusto) (5x50) MSRP $6.75
T: (43) Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Classic (7x48) MSRP $8 P: (46) Padron Magnum Maduro (9x50) MSRP $8
T: (24) Padilla Signature 1932 Robusto MSRP $11 P: (47) Tatuaje Reserva SW (7x47) MSRP $12

Thanks again for the pass...its been a fun experience so far, and I'm already looking forward to the next one!!

Actin4life,
If I am able to get the pass out on saturday, would you be around to receive it on Monday or
Tues?

-Alex

I came home to a nice surprise today...the Pass was sitting on my doorstep :D

I went ahead and exchanged my puts and takes. The box looks a little banged up on one side, but it is still in pretty good condition. I also gave the humidity tube a spritz of distilled water.

Next stop....Oceanside! Matt, let me know when you're ready for the pass.

Thanks for setting this all up Khari.

-Alex

And thank you for being a part of the pass, Alex!

Excuse my absence my classmates...been healing up some lickens I took...nothing the sun south of Miami won't cure. We live and learn!

Jonesy..my hats off to you for doubling up on contests! I like your style. My guess for the contest is ......

March 15th.

Be Well All...

Cibao

Welcome back. Como estas, mi amigo?

March 15th.

Be Well All...

Cibao

Welcome back. Como estas, mi amigo?

John..couldn't be better bro. With my family in lots of sunshine, catching up with friends playing in the Caribe Serie down here in Santiago...enjoying the SLOW pace of life!

Be home in 2 weeks... hasta manana!

Cibao

Khari,don't forget to get your guess in! Also jester922,you picked a date that's already been picked,so I'll cut you some slack and let you pick one more time.

Brian

Khari,don't forget to get your guess in! Also jester922,you picked a date that's already been picked,so I'll cut you some slack and let you pick one more time.

Brian

Doh....brain fart....I'll guess 3/24

Several days ago, I asked the total noob question 'what's a bomb?'. First he explained it, and now he just totally blew me out of the water. Professor Jonesy made sure I learned my lesson well courtesy of the US Postal Service Priority Mail. Still have a stupid smile on my face. No wait...I think that's always been there.

Thanks again, Brian. You are a totally fantastic person!!!

Several days ago, I asked the total noob question 'what's a bomb?'. First he explained it, and now he just totally blew me out of the water. Professor Jonesy made sure I learned my lesson well courtesy of the US Postal Service Priority Mail. Still have a stupid smile on my face. No wait...I think that's always been there.

Now that was cool! Awesome Brian! :thumbs:

Me thinks that perhaps Professor Khari may have had a hand in it since he was the only one who had my mailing address.

I came home to a nice surprise today...the Pass was sitting on my doorstep :D

I went ahead and exchanged my puts and takes. The box looks a little banged up on one side, but it is still in pretty good condition. I also gave the humidity tube a spritz of distilled water.

Next stop....Oceanside! Matt, let me know when you're ready for the pass.

Thanks for setting this all up Khari.

-Alex

Sorry for the minor delay - I just moved into my new place and got the internet setup to come check CP! I'm ready for the pass! Let me take a look at the list and post my P/Ts. I'll PM you with my addy, jester.

Nice Play! :thumbs: My contest guess will be 3/22 :) Thanks!