• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Creepy Burger King Guy

mattroth54

Reaction score
Is anyone else disturbed by the plastic headed king in the BK commericals? In the last one with the construction worker and the village people, I was hoping they'd break out some power tools and chop him into pieces. I think this is the stuff that will give our kids nightmares.

LOL... I thought it was just me... :laugh:

How could anyone think this character is appealing?

Now wait a minute here.

Those commercials with him catching passes and running in touchdowns are classics! Some of the best commercials on TV.

I liked him alot back when he was doing the football commercials...nowadays its just gotten obnoxious.

The one where he is standing outside the bedroom just flat creeps me out! I shutter just driving by the place now!

I try not to pay that much attention to commercials and suggest you try it too.

Those commercials are weird! I remember the King used to blow up ballons (helium bottle holder) when I was little, now he just blows!

Yeah, I said to hell with tv and commercials. Now I just watch Deadwood, swear, drink whiskey and chase whores.... :laugh:

The BK guy is very freaky. How about the Oatmeal guy they pull around in a wagon? Both are quite freakish...

I got a suggestion for you guys weirded out by this BK thing...get TiVo ya cheap bastids and avoid commercials :laugh: :p

I also have TiVo, but it never fails when I skip commercials and get close to my show, that giant plastic head finds a way to stare at me right before my show starts back up.